Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Colorado rear carpet 2001

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Ex neighbour of mine left her two Rotties in the back of the Colorado and they snacked on the carpet. Long Wheelbase 2001 model. Please let me know if you have one.

Ta

Animals so know how to punish their owners don't they…

Ex neighbour of mine left her two Rotties in the back of the Colorado and they snacked on the carpet. Long Wheelbase 2001 model. Please let me know if you have one.

Ta

Colour?? Brown or blue?

They were both black and tan Andy. Not sure you can get blue Rottweilers. :lol:

Actually I don't think it matter a great deal. I think she'd just be happy to get a replacement. The car is red outside. Think that gives it a brown interior?

Aargh you beat me to it Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Chas, just beat you to it.

Seriously folks it would be good to get a bit of carpet for her. It's a very nice 95 actually and if she ever sold it, it would be worth having.

Shayne, that's a fantastic answer. Yes they should. I think there'd be some spare material too. They're huge.

I'd appreciate you having a look Shayne; whilst they have the velour interior, I don't think the carpet is any different between the various trim levels. Hopefully someone will come up with something if not that one. There must be some around.

I'm getting some new carpets from oz would you Luke details of company

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That's very kind of you to offer but I really think there must be a rear carpet sitting here in the UK somewhere. There has to be a smash and bash yard with a Colorado in. I think that a brand new one would be tempting fate.

Back