Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted - Complete Solid Rear Windows for 80

Ecoman

Country Flag
scotland
I'm on the look out for a pair of solid rear windows for my 80. I require the glass and rubbers.

I'm wanting to replace my sliding windows with solid ones as I don't have seats in the back and can't see the point of having sliding windows any more.

If you get two offers, I'll take the second set :thumbup: I've always want to change those. Going to be easier to tint as well.

Chris

He also wants a big strong winch bumper don't you Bill :roll: :roll:

please see my sig for reason why

Coughs A bar :D :D

geordie_boy1978 said:
He also wants a big strong winch bumper don't you Bill :roll: :roll:

please see my sig for reason why

Coughs A bar :D :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah and a Winch Bumper ;)

I have been chatting to a Chris at Leyland Fab Design http://www.leylandfabdesign.co.uk/ and he is interested in doing a bumper for me but as yet I haven't had chance to go down to get the LC measured up.

I'm also looking at the ones from Freeways Latitude but as in both cases I'm a bit strapped for cash until work picks up a bit.

If I get offered more than one set then I will point them in your direction Chris :thumbup:

I did speak to a chap who runs Scotglass in Oldmeldrum as I have used them before for most of my windscreen work. He said if I got the rubbers then he could source the glass. My local Toyota dealer wouldn't even entertain me as he said they don't order parts for imports :evil:

Don't order parts for imports !!!!!!!, your using the wrong stealer then, no problem at all at mine.

Order the rubbers for a GS model, you can use my VIN if you need to.

Andy :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
joinerman said:
Don't order parts for imports !!!!!!!, your using the wrong stealer then, no problem at all at mine.
Aye well This is Arnold Clark in Aberdeen we are on about here. The same people who told me point plank that my Hilux Pickup would never have been fitted with a genuine Toyota alarm as they never made one for it!!! Thats funny because it has Toyota embossed all over the alarm and fob and Struans of Dundee found the fob I needed straight away :roll:

I'm sort of stuck with ordering parts from AC locally as they are only 25 miles away. Dundee is 80 miles away so not really convenient to just pop in and point to the part I need. :evil:

AndycruiserguyLomas said:
Order the rubbers for a GS model, you can use my VIN if you need to.

Andy :thumbup:

Cheers Andy, I may just take you up on that offer. I will see what I'm offered first and if I have no joy then I will drop you a PM :D :thumbup:

Back