Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well, the blue thing is gone. :( :)

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Well, after saying goodbye to the 150 2 years ago and swapping it for this...

s60-1-custom-png.27459.png

( received a lot of ribbing for it :( )

This evening I said goodbye to the blue thing and got this -

Another 150 :)

The blue thing has been fun. Very quick (two sets of tyres , sips fuel, quite comfortable to drive long distance but it's downfall? It's just not a Land Cruiser...

I agonised over a 120 or another 150. I wanted a 120 to turn into a toy again but I also wanted a nice daily drive. (Also it's easier to sell the idea to SWAMBO :) I'll get a toy at some point too ;) )

It'll be interesting to see how this goes. It's the newer 2.8 engine which is more powerful (barely) than the previous 150 which had the 3.0L D4-D and has a 6 speed auto compared to the previous 5sp.

Now I cannot be mocked again..... :lol:

150.jpg

Last edited:
Don't blame us for Toyota not selling the 200 anymore.
@Crispin I can't see the photo of the 150, it's a broken image icon.

Bravo Cris, we all knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later :clap:

It's the right colour but as Karl so tactfully put, a ladies version.

So what's the toy going to be. Surely it has to be a real boys toy, nothing less than an 80 will be acceptable...

swear i saw that round tescos earlier, some bird driving :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
When the toy comes? I dunno. either a 120 or an 80. 120 was my first and it'll always be a favourite. Besides, they're getting cheaper than the 80s now...

When the toy comes? I dunno. either a 120 or an 80. 120 was my first and it'll always be a favourite. Besides, they're getting cheaper than the 80s now...

Aha, so there's hope yet... :pray:

Nice one, although it's not really a landcruiser if it does not have a winch, snorkel, lift, bash plates.... Gun turret

Enjoy, let's see how this one does at Lincomb

Good move Cris, but.............

107817-ce59d13f8bdbf6d848d21ea9a5b2e1e6.jpg

This kinda thing could be an option instead of a 'toy'?
I quite liked this for a modern LC (hope the OP doesn't mind me pinching his photo)

Well, I said to SWAMBO "hey, I've ordered a snorkel for it" she replied "give it at least a year" ;)

Nice, I'll be interested in how that new 2.8 lump is! More pics!

Nice one! You have seen sense ! Hope,it doesn't have issues like the last 150 you had

Happy cruising :)

Back