Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Went Christmas shopping

froggy Steve

Supporter
Country Flag
europe
Today in Bordeaux.
Bought this puppy!
Its a Victory Vegas 8 Ball (all blacked out) with just 8065 km on the clock from new in 2013. Its 1731 cc V twin American made (same co as Indian) but they stop production this year so may well become a classic in the future? Being delivered tomorrow, but man, the sound is something awesome :)
20171117_110707.png
20171117_111545.png
20171117_111611.png

It has a Stage 1 tune - Vance & Hines pipes, air filter and a re-map. It does sound awesome, it will keep the niegbours amused for sure! I will get a video tomorrow and post it up :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congrats on your purchase.
I'm not into bikes, not enough wheels for my liking but as bikes go, that looks a beauty.

Its a shame they are stopping production this year :( The indians in the showroom were, well, showy. The smaller scout is very small, too small for me. I can understand that Polaris dont want to run 2 brands of mc against each other, so maybe production may start up again in a few years under a new owner? who knows.

Enjoy!

you cant beat treating yourself now and then. Makes all that hard work worthwhile..

Very nice! and you have the weather in France to enjoy it.

Cruisers in a Scottish winter are not a good idea.

I'm looking forward to the video, can't wait to hear it start up.

Happy Christmas :thumbup:.

Bob.

Very nice! and you have the weather in France to enjoy it.

Cruisers in a Scottish winter are not a good idea.

I'm looking forward to the video, can't wait to hear it start up.

Happy Christmas :thumbup:.

Bob.

Bob, I recon you must be the first on the forum to start wishing folks a Happy Christmas! :lol:

And its only just half-past November :icon-rolleyes:

Enjoy!

you cant beat treating yourself now and then. Makes all that hard work worthwhile..

Its been 15 years (and a half) since we sold up in UK and came over. Cars, bike, house everything. It was tough to start with (14€ to our name in yr 2, no fall back, no heating oil, nothing) but we made it through with some hard graft, and now although not well off, we have a good living - we tend to do what we want within reason, eating out, holiday once a year, and now a bike :).
Happy with my lot...apart from having to work from March - November!

Good luck to you Steve that's a present and a half that is :thumbup:

Makes me wonder if i slipped up telling her a bag of these will do me for xmas :doh:

8886531784734.jpg

Back