Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Whats these holes for it tailgate?

Lexie

Country Flag
great_britain
IMG-20190301-WA0004.jpeg
As above lads whats these 2 holes for?

Possibly for the latch for a Toyota Body mounted wheel carrier? Photo of the whole door would help to confirm.

20190301_204136.jpg
Dont tell me theres any other differences compaired to a uk spec. Just dawned on me iv a use for them now il get a ladder made to access roof rack

Not sure it's the latch but it might be a rubber bump stop for the carrier.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Standard UK 240V plugs
Oh, ok, got ya! My one functioning brain cell seems to be taking a long time to boot up this morning. :icon-rolleyes: Must’ve had an update!

Please explain.
In other words I’m being a bit slow. As guy’s post had no :lol: or :laughing-rolling: or ‘Lol’ on it, I thought he was talking about the holes in your door. So when I then saw your response I understood even less so went back and looked at your pic again when all became clear seeing the double socket on the wall.

In other words I’m being a bit slow. As guy’s post had no :lol: or :laughing-rolling: or ‘Lol’ on it, I thought he was talking about the holes in your door. So when I then saw your response I understood even less so went back and looked at your pic again when all became clear seeing the double socket on the wall.
A real rib tickler that is indeed. Another 2 minutes of my life il never get back lol.

Far too cerebral for this crowd Guy. Well done to Rich for cracking it though. Good work.

Yep, just seen that. Deff holes for the rear wheel carrier bump stop

Back