Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wheel nut

Oh yeah. Saturday. Doh for some reason i had it down as thursday in my diary.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

I think I get there on Thurs morning, about 2 am!
See you soon
Steve

Steve, have you ordered a load of goodies from Chris?

I should be passing through your way on the 21st/22nd of December. If that offer of a beer is on still we'd love to call in and say hello.

Steve, have you ordered a load of goodies from Chris?

I should be passing through your way on the 21st/22nd of December. If that offer of a beer is on still we'd love to call in and say hello.

I have some sexy sliders going on !
Beer and nosh waiting where are you off too?
Steve

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

If you encounter any difficulties en route, I am just off Jnct 29 of the M1. I'm sure you'll have an easy cruise, but always handy to have pit stops planned just in case you get that worrying noise or whatever.

Chris

If you encounter any difficulties en route, I am just off Jnct 29 of the M1. I'm sure you'll have an easy cruise, but always handy to have pit stops planned just in case you get that worrying noise or whatever.

Chris

Cheers thats very kind. I arrived at 0250 this morning - how does the uk work? I have never seen so many road cones in my life! Road works and closures put 40 mins on my journey :(
Never mind here now and the sun is out!

Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Oh don't worry about those Steve. It's just where we store the cones for when there's a Bank Holiday approaching. Keeping them in sheds was becoming a nuisance so we just leave them on the road now. It's easier. I wish I had spotted the growth in the cone industry, I'd have bought shares.

Good I'm not crazy!!

I thought exactly the same thing last week!!!

I never saw so many 'single lane motorways', its nearly like they build them just to make the maps look good, then convert them back to single lane road!!

Good I'm not crazy!!

I thought exactly the same thing last week!!!

I never saw so many 'single lane motorways', its nearly like they build them just to make the maps look good, then convert them back to single lane road!!

:laughing-rolling: here they build them to make the politicians look good, doesn't matter whether they get finished or not, or whether the contractor gets paid or not, they still get opened to the public! :lol:

Last edited:
I have some sexy sliders going on !
Beer and nosh waiting where are you off too?
Steve

Heading to spain for Christmas ... destination isn't actually set yet. We'll spend a night or two in Andorra (add a new country to the list) on the way as well.

Tis a long trip for some sliders!

Btw how do you rate the tti-550 CB radio. I looked at their price and it was very appealing.

Heading to spain for Christmas ... destination isn't actually set yet. We'll spend a night or two in Andorra (add a new country to the list) on the way as well.

Tis a long trip for some sliders!

Btw how do you rate the tti-550 CB radio. I looked at their price and it was very appealing.

Parents live near gainsborough, so combine the dutyfull son visit with some mods :)

Cb is ok, easy I stall, but no one to speak to yet :( listened all the way up and waited, but no one said breaker breaker! I presume its still channel 19 to start a conversTion?

We are about 4 hrs from spain, north west, and 6 from north east (have pals there who have lots of appartments....)

Steve

Back