Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where can I take my Cruiser for a day out offroading?

kamalsrana

Garage
Country Flag
kenya
Hello All,

Enjoying the weather I hope. :mrgreen:

Yep, finally mustering up the courage to to go offroading, with family, so any suggestions guys? :pray:

Yep, this is why it helps to have your location under your avatar. As we are now truly international, we have people who could be anywhere in the World. Kinda helps us to narrow it down a bit. And what sort of off roading are you looking for?

I would think that something fairly easy and non damaging would be a good idea. There is a place near Pickering / Maltby that has everything from family safari day out to black run winching only.

Chris

Some body say international?

G.

Not been on the plain in a while, maybe another shinys day soon.

Mate, I am in Hertfordshire, near the Galleria shopping area.

So what would you suggest, I dont want to wreck the vech as funds are on a low presently, dont want a hefty repair bill, just want a nice day out and a taste of offroading. Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I know the Gallareia. I used to work around that area quite a bit but ist's not my home location so I can't help with the local site directly. Now we know your location I am sure there will be someone who can assist.

Chris

Short answer: Sedgley Beacon. West Midlands.......

John

The Dark Dude

Holymoorside will break you in gently :thumbup:

only joking, some good green lanes roung your area that arent too heavy, I will have a dig back through my Total Off Road mags as i thing there were a couple of routes in there recently

Salisbury plain, will be a good mix at the moment and the SA food cook ups are always great

What is the address and postcode of the salisbury plain that I keep hearing about?

Back