Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Where to get window rubbers?

Something odd there, must be a simple explanation I suppose but with my dealings they have always got back within a day or so.

Not replied to my enquiry or replied to the email i sent today. Will try sending another enquiry

I got some bumpstops from Amayama and i vaguely recall having similar doubts . Turned out my next door neighbor had taken delivery almost a week earlier and forgot about them . No note posted .

We haven't even got to the delivery stage yet,still waiting to hear back from them with total costs etc:wtf:

Woohhoo, got a message back today from Robert Willox wanting payment so i guess something is happening this time :dance::dance:

You guys have just reminded me I need to get new rubbers as well for my 80
(the talk of rubbers puts a smile on my face ) :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I went down this road, sent
my order had it accepted, and nothing !!! sent e mails and still nothing, been three weeks now. Think I look else where !!!

Most odd. Not had or heard of the problem before. I can't remember how I paid, credit card I think but really not sure. There is PayPal I believe.

after reading the posts on here I have re submitted my order so fingers crossed, its still pending at the mo !! I keep you posted :pray:

First time i sent an enquiry i got an email saying we will get back to you 1-3 day. Heard Nothing:icon-evil:. So sent them another enquiry with a message saying it was the second time i had sent the enquiry as i had heard nothing from the first, got an email back (Robert Willox again!!) saying will get back to you 1-3 days (yeah rite!!) but 2 days later got another conformation email (robert willox) and a link to pay (£140ish with shipping) so i paid, that was last wednesday so will report back when i hear something:dance:

I got reply !!! yahoo, Robert Wilcox, so now waiting on acceptance so I can pay, once again, so fingers crossed, again !! :pray:

I sent a part enquiry late on Friday night and got a response at 07:30 this morning (albeit saying the part is no longer available) so they are on the ball most of the time.

This sounds a ball ache..

I agree, that's how it sounds. In reality, in my experience, you are given prices from the website but these are confirmed by email as your order within, say 36 hrs usually a lot sooner, you then accept and pay, wait 10 -14 days or so, pay the import and handling charges and open your boxes to reveal your genuine parts.

You then congratulate yourself on saving probably 50-65% on the cost of the parts. [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3] Easy money in my book.

Whats the part towpack?

I hear you sc.

It was the instrument roof console (plastic housing only) for an 80 series like this one...http://shop.cruiserparts.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12819
It is, or was, £6.85 plus shipping/VAT/ID, probably around £18-£20 to the door but apparently it's out of production with no shelf stock. Cruiser parts.net list them but I haven't queried wether they have stock or buy them in to order but at that price I'm not really interested anyway.

I'm sure there's one for sale on here TP, but I think in brown though.

Back