Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Which COLOUR LC is the most poular on the forum?

Which COLOUR LC is the most poular, owned by members of the forum?

• Black

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • White

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Dark Blue

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Green

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Light Green

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • "That Colour" Gold

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Grey

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Silver

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters

clivehorridge

Guru
Garage
Country Flag
romania
Which COLOUR LC is the most popular on the forum?

Which COLOUR LC is the most popular on the forum?

With some members suggesting a preference to colour (mentioning no names :shhh: ), I was wondering what the most popular colour LC was owned by members of the forum.

Hope this works, maybe there's too many colours missing from a max poll of 10. Let's see....:shifty:

By the way, if you own more than 1 LC, then you can vote more than once (I think?) :icon-confused:

Last edited:
My fave has got to be Karls black 80

That was quick Trevor! Thanks for being first off!!

I suppose I should plug my own colour... dare I say Dark Blue...:whistle:

My favourite is not the one I have, what do I vote for :confusion-confused: and you are missing red.

Last edited:
Well I voted silver as that is what I have, but I think my fav colour now would nbe that dark grey

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I voted my own colour too, silver..which I do think is probably the smartest in the 90 seies. Having said that, it was the only colour sold in Ireland with body coloured flares and bumpers. All the there's are two-tone here. I do like the all black too.:think:

Last edited:
Had to think about it too Chas, but I think Clive wants us to vote for your own colour.

I like the deep maroon that comes on the latest 70 series in GXL spec.

Otherwise I think a plasti-dipped 70 could be an interesting option...

Had to think about it too Chas, but I think Clive wants us to vote for your own colour.
But my favourite is NOT the one I have, so sorry Clive can't do that.

My favourite is not the one I have, what do I vote for :confusion-confused: and you are missing red.

Ooops! Maybe this isn't going to work after all. "ADMIN... I need another couple of choices boxes on the Poll..."

Sorry Chas, vote for what you like. I was trying to ascetain the most popular colours owned, but I'm sure a few "preferred" colours won't spoil it too much.

Problem about the red though, Fiery will become an "Other" along with several more I suppose... shame that...:doh:

I've tried to edit the light blue (with no votes) to RED but no joy with that. Does anyone know if the choice list can be edited?

Last edited:
I voted for white too, I see only one vote for dark blue, now I wonder who that might be. :think:

Blow it out yer exhaust pipe. I'm not playing. :hand::eusa-snooty:

People come on here and say 'find me a cruiser' - no detail, just a cruiser. Then everything you offer isn't what they want. So I say, I want a late model 24v UK spec in blue and I get the piss ripped out of me for being specific!

Good job I don't care. Much :icon-cry:

I do like that dark gunmetal colour though. Or blue. Green is nice. Red ones look great ....

Bog Off. You are not drawing me in on that one. :eusa-shhh:

C

Although my favourite would be white, neither of my 80's are, I have a red one and a dark green one, of those two I like the red better, but that may have a lot to do with the trials and tribulations we have been through together. Yes yes, we all know what I'm referring to :whistle: but an unmolested white one would be my dream vehicle, like a pure virginal young girl, Ooh! fantasies, fantasies. :oops:

Behave Chas, this is a family forum!:lol:

I'm surprised so far that dark green is running in 1st place...:shock:

31 votes, more than I thought, thanks guys. I'll leave it running to see if there are any changes! :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd love a Black 100, but to be honest whenever I've bought one, it's taken sol long to find what I'm looking for that colour is the last concern :-(

Blow it out yer exhaust pipe. I'm not playing. :hand::eusa-snooty:

People come on here and say 'find me a cruiser' - no detail, just a cruiser. Then everything you offer isn't what they want. So I say, I want a late model 24v UK spec in blue and I get the piss ripped out of me for being specific!

Good job I don't care. Much :icon-cry:

I do like that dark gunmetal colour though. Or blue. Green is nice. Red ones look great ....

Bog Off. You are not drawing me in on that one. :eusa-shhh:

C

C'mon Chris, make it 2 mate, I'm feelin' lonely being the only blue on the chart! Where's Ben? It should be 3 by now at the least!

Back