Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Why did he fit a winch ?

Why did he not get out and assess?
Why did he not have people spot him properly (with hand signals or radios)?
Why did he try that with nearly bald tyres?
Why did he not stop?

Really annoying and sad to watch.

Where machine capability exceeds that of the driver and spotters.

Be interested to seee what his bodywork looks like after that!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
While watching it i was wondering to myself how long should i delay telling a total stranger to get out of his own car lol . What i find most annoying is even after it had gone tits up they could have limited the damaged by throwing the rocks they used earlier under the front right wheel , he didn't even get out to look for options :wtf:

The solution was very simple- he should have disengaged his rear locker by turning everything off and then pulling the plug and tuning everything back on again. The slight disadvantage of the Toyota system is being able to select individual lockers at will. Im fairly sure he would have been able to reverse his way out at the 2nd or 3rd attempt with the rear locker off.

Last edited:
The solution was very simple- he should have disengaged his rear locker by turning everything off and then pulling the plug and tuning everything back on again. The slight disadvantage of the Toyota system is being able to select individual lockers at will. Im fairly sure he would have been able to reverse his way out at the 2nd or 3rd attempt with the rear locker off.

Trouble is, the guy didn’t know what he was doing, let alone what he wasn’t doing, correctly.

I don’t think he was listening to those trying to spot him either.

Lost cause, I’m afraid.

I hate watching those offroad videos as they nearly always have the camera man giving annoying advice. To be honest that sort of arsing about should be left to landrovers -it is really hard to make them look any more sh1t than when they left the factory

A good dose of mechanical sympathy would have gone a long way too…!

Back