Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Window size?

Scott

Guys, does anyone know if the 80 series has the same size windows across the range, or are there differences betweens models (UK versus Import)?

I'm aware that UK GS models and Imports have a one piece rear quarter window, as opposed to the sliding windows on VX UK models, but to my untrained eye the aperture looks the same. I'm not aware of any other differences until you get into the realms of barn doors instead of spit tailgates.

My reason for asking is I've got some silver thermal screens, the type that fit with suction cups often seen in motorhomes, for the windscreen and front side doors, but they don't quite fit. It turns out that the supplier templated an import 80, so should this be the reason they don't fit my UK 80?

It'll be news to me if they are different. The supplier has been good and has offered to template my 80 and adjust or replace the thermal screens as required. Can't say fairer than that.

Thanks Andy.

I don't know what's gone wrong, it'll be interesting to see how the templates line up on my windows, and the screens that I have been supplied. Apparently the only other set to have been made were reported as fitting well on the import.

Back