Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

worlds most dangerous roads!

couldnt figure out what the model nissan they drove in Georgia.

It was a Pathfinder.

I missed the first series but Im enjoying this series so far, though there have been a few moments of shouting at the TV. :lol:

Last edited:
Have to say Madagascar looked excellent. The drops in Georgia were scary but aside from that it didnt seem all that bad at all.

Great series, even Halina was taking the piss during the first river crossing in Madagascar.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sat watching the Madagascar trip.

Looks awesome as a muddy road trip !

Two inexperienced drivers and an under equipped vehicle make for interesting viewing.

MT's instead of AT's wouldve made a massive difference, add in a winch and its almost a practical journey. The hi-lux seems to be the locals vehicle of choice.

Really enjoyed the programme.

Pete

How many in the series is there?

I have watched
1, Ethiopia = Land Cruiser
2, Georgia = Nissan
3, Nepal = Patrol
4, Peru = Fortuna
5, Watching Ho Chi Min in about 10 minutes time. = Ford
6, Siberia after that. = Mitsi ?

Gra.

Last edited:
Up to the 3rd series now Gra. :icon-wink:

Im guessing 6 episodes in a series. :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
FYI there is a way to download anything aired on iplayer for good with no restrictions.

As far as i could make out, the crew vehicles on the Nepal trip were a pair of 80's.. Saw the same white 80 on at least three shots in the background.

The Beeb regularly use Toyotas on Top Gear as crew trucks.. especially on the Bolivia special where they had a 100 and a 200 crew car.. 100 in Botswana, and as well as the red Hilux, another red Hilux and a 120 (arctic trucks) for the North Pole.. They only use Range Rovers in the UK it seems!

warren

Interested to know how to do that - is it simple?

Pete

Fell asleep last night and missed it. :doh:

Just watched it. :icon-cool:

That orange rescue 40 series was lovely! :drool: :clap:

The Lexus LX450 (80 series) looked perfect for the trip. :icon-biggrin:

Back