Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Yesterday I came past....

TobyJug

Garage
This office.... hahahaha

I went to pick up a tank for my bike and at the bottom of the fella's road I came across this office...

Foto-0032.jpg

Foto-0033.jpg

somehow I always thought they where down south and not in the middle of a lovely little village in the Peak district... lol
They where closed... I mean on a Sunday... what the hell....

I got my dampers from them, lots and lots of nice toys in there

How odd- i drove past there on my honeymoon last week and thought exactly the same as you! throught they would be on a trading estate in Birmingham for some reason.

That's Milner off road racing. Milner 4x4 spares are across the road about half a mile away. You were only 10 mins from my house. Hey lucky escape there then! Their spares operation used to run out of there but got too big. They are over the bridge next to the steam railway behind DFS Furniture.

Chris

yep I would have liked to pop in Julian...

lol pugwash funny ain't it how you can have a certain idea of something/ someone...

Chris said:
That's Milner off road racing. Milner 4x4 spares are across the road about half a mile away. You were only 10 mins from my house. Hey lucky escape there then! Their spares operation used to run out of there but got too big. They are over the bridge next to the steam railway behind DFS Furniture.

Chris

Shame I did not know that I would have popped in for a cuppa... and to have a look at your truck...
I will have to pop round someday as it's not that far..

All the trafic though damn it was only just under 70 mile from my house but was stood still 4 times, accident on the way there, accident on the way back and the gas works near Stockpoort both ways.. took me over 2 hours each way yesterday... hahahaha lucky I love the sound of my truck..

Back