Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

You must see this my DREAM TRUCK

Billy Williams

Just seen this on eb this is my DREAM truck I know its 8k but 162393146896, only just got my one. Doh

Its the same VX model can't see a winch, bull bar and nice wheels are you looking at the same picture ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just seen this on eb this is my DREAM truck I know its 8k but 162393146896, only just got my one. Doh
The 80 series is the absolute best looking cruiser, but with that damage multiplier and wheels that don't fit in, it's kinda ugly.

I saw that one with the 1hz engine and asked them to clarify if it had a turbo but the seller has not come back. I liked the cruiser apart from someone had put the wrong engine back in it.

For £8k I think there are better looking prospects out there....

It's Gary the 80 breaker he must have 1000s of 80s

I saw that one with the 1hz engine and asked them to clarify if it had a turbo but the seller has not come back. I liked the cruiser apart from someone had put the wrong engine back in it.

Ahem.... :icon-biggrin:

For £8k I think there are better looking prospects out there....
Many, I'd say. The JDM import thing is a bit of a "Grey" area, one which I've immersed myself in especially the 24V versions. To put into perspective my 24V auto "Snow " version with working everything and 12 months test made £3200 on fleabay ( its real value on the day).
Don't forget most JDM's don't have diff locks if thats important to you.

Mailed the seller and has both working diff lockers and this one is a 12v turbo , might be doing a px I've got 2 days to come up with the funds. its so cool.

I've been where you are dealing with this guy. good to deal with prices but a deal is a deal, best of luck.

Back