Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

10 things that are free when you own a Toyota

I bet if you tuen up in a cruiser thats been across the plains they will not clean it inside and out. might be worth a try though.

No need to ever pay for a puncture repair ever again, if I have read that correctly.
Sounds too good to be true??

I found the new advert, and the link to the 80 and its history most enjoyable and informative. Probably because I had just read of a recall on Range Rovers due to the doors unlocking and (so the article says) allowing thieves to copy a key and steal the car. To which Land Rover are reported to have said '…no accidents or injuries were reported to have occurred as a result of the bug.' Presumably meaning that the thieves had not been involved in an accident or injured themselves while stealing the car.

Sorry, digressing a little…

I bet if you tuen up in a cruiser thats been across the plains they will not clean it inside and out. might be worth a try though.

How much do they charge for a service? I might book mine in for one when we get back from Morocco and try the free clean :lol:

I'd prefer to arrange my own transport to and from, and clean it myself, rather than pay £132 per hour for labour.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back