Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series carpets from Aus

nathanrobo

Anyone interested in a joint purchase to hopefully reduce the cost of shipping?

I'm going to order a full carpet front and rear section, plus the cargo area and the bit on the inside of the tailgate, plus sound proofing underlay:

http://www.all-car-carpets.com.au/

The prices come out at around £265 plus £30 ish for underlay (depending on the exchange rate).

There is cheaper carpet available, but the prices above are for the plush pile quality.

If your happy to wait 6 weeks to get the carpet, I will be sending a shipping container back to the UK very soon. Would make shipping a lot cheaper for you. :icon-biggrin:

PM me if your interested. :icon-wink:

couple of things i would like ?? i will pm you sunday when on the laptop
stu

Maybe guys.

Just waiting to hear back from the guy whos actually paying for the container. I'm just helping him out this end but I know he was keen to try and recoup some of his costs, so selling some container space to club members might be an option. :thumbup:

Hi Ben

How's it going? Good to hear from you... PM on it's way.

N

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Interesting idea ... I wonder how their sound proofing underlay stacks up for the 80.

Could certainly be interested in a new carpet if this one doesn't clean up properly.

Interesting idea ... I wonder how their sound proofing underlay stacks up for the 80.

Not sure but these guys seem to have a good reputation in Aus (talking to other Biobrewers in Aus). The fact that they offer 3 types of underlay suggests that that it should be a good quality.

Could certainly be interested in a new carpet if this one doesn't clean up properly.

I was thinking of bringing in a full set buckskin coloured for my Anniversary plus a grey which I'll either sell (for cost) or keep for my next 100 series.

Oooh, good question. I'll double check - it's for a 99 VX with the grey leather.

How soon are you looking to order? I'm pondering whether to let my detailer have a bash first.

Oooh, good question. I'll double check - it's for a 99 VX with the grey leather.

How soon are you looking to order? I'm pondering whether to let my detailer have a bash first.

Timewise - not sure really... dependent on whether there's some space in the container vs. just getting it shipped.

If I do let the detailer take a crack, it'll be ASAP so hopefully that won't be an issue.

Maybe guys.

Just waiting to hear back from the guy whos actually paying for the container. I'm just helping him out this end but I know he was keen to try and recoup some of his costs, so selling some container space to club members might be an option. :thumbup:

Any more news in this Ben? I take it it's a no given the time but just thought I would check??

Yeah sorry guys. The car is now being exported via RORO so not secure enough to send stuff with it. :thumbdown:

Any more news in this Ben? I take it it's a no given the time but just thought I would check??

Warren

I'm gonna purchase my carpets tomorrow and just get them to ship them - let me know if you'd like a set.

Going, going...

I've put my order through for their best plush pile carpet, front & rear, cargo area and tailgate with their best sound proofing underlay! Came to £379.41 including shipping to the UK. I'm just waiting for them to come back with bank IBAN and BIC/Swift number, so I can finalise the transaction through UKForex (got over 1.75 AUD to 1 GBP - way better than my credit card or Paypal)

Anyway, I guess if anyone is still interested, you have about a day or so to interrupt the order before it ships.

Back