Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 Series, What the general consensus

YES well its very nice ,ive not seen one like that before :icon-cool: dont think my dirty boiler suit would go well with the interior

seems overpriced for the year but I guess that's for all the bling and the interesting colour but the body kit isn't to my taste.

Eh Chris, you're not a dealer in noxious substances are you. :lol:

Eh Chris, you're not a dealer in noxious substances are you. :lol:

Ha I suppose it does look like that kind of persons car. At Least that might make it less likely to be touched on our estate.

Didn't know they could get that ugly.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ageChris, don't be blinded by the bling! Unlike Jon, I personally think that the car is banging but that wouldn't stop me from asking the fundemental questions, especially where the LPG is concerned. Alas and here I do agree with Jon, I too think that all things being fair the car (for it's and mileage) is still a bit overpriced.

John

Last edited:
I knew you'd like it John, it's got a rear spoiler :whistle::lol:

Ah, I see... a subtle rear spoiler & a big bit of chin-bling on the other end - it's balanced :wtf: TBH, in a bizarre way, I kind of like it; it has loads of presence but way too much money for the age & it's in UN / ice cream van colours... I suppose you could imagine it down at the topless car wash being pampered every week (dreaming...)

Back