Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1996 Hilux Surf 3.0TD Auto Veg Burner

Ecoman

Country Flag
scotland
1996 3rd Gen Surf Blue over silver
195K Kms (121K Miles)
MOT till January,
Tax till end October but will tax for 6 months if I get full asking price.
3.0 Turbo Diesel
Auto
Aircon (ice cold)
Cup holders front and rear
Electric Sunroof
Electric windows
Electric Tailgate Window
Swing away wheel carrier
Tinted rear windows
side steps
Kumho KL71 Mud terrain 265 75 16s on alloys including 2 spare wheels (all alloys are matching) All tyres are hardly worn and 2 are like new.
Explorer seat covers (pockets in the side and map pockets in the back)
Coil springs all round (basically a Landcruiser with a surf style body on it)
Selectable 4wd (Has locking centre diff so it can be driven on the road in 4wd)
Towbar and electrics inc split charging system for caravan (all work)

Twin tank conversion for veg oil. Propper system supplied by the company Biotuning The system uses the standard tank for diesel and a 100 litre tank for veg oil with a purge system. Basically you drive the truck on standard diesel until it reaches normal operating temperature and then switch onto veg oil. when about half a mile from home start the purge and as you pull up outside your house switch off the system completely. With the combination of both tanks the range has more than doubled and it makes it an ideal touring vehicle that has the advantage of being able to run on a cheap fuel. I will even include a pair of 205L oil drums and a set of plans to start you on your way to building your own used veg oil filtration system. This truck could effectively pay for itself in less than a 2 years.

If the full asking price is paid I will even deliver it FOC to any destination between Aberdeen and Milton Keynes so long as the buyer can take me to a train station (this courtesy may have to stretch to a coffee and a sticky bun depending on allowable bun consumption time!!). If you required delivery then ring me and we can come to an arrangement regarding a non-returnable deposit prior to delivery.

The bad bits - Rust spot on rear tailgate, paint scratches on bumper and arches, dent in centre of rear bumper caused by last owner when reversing up to his trailer and paint scratches on roof from mag mount cb aerial.

This vehicle is by no means mint but it is in very good condition considering its age.

£2500 ono

Call me on 07882227517 for more details.

The child seat and spare wheel cover are NOT included in the sale.

I do not accept cheques, postal orders, promisory notes or letters from your parents. I will accept CASH or BACS only.

P9260135.jpg
P9260134.jpg
P9260137.jpg
P9260146.jpg
P9260140.jpg
P9260141.jpg

That looks very tidy.
Is it lifted, as it looks higher than normal, perhaps 50mm ?
How is the starting now there is just the one battery up front?
Do you notice any difference?
Is it the SSR-G or the SSR-X

Gra.

Thats a tidy truck. i like the Surfs - they are very easy to drive and good high speed cruisers on long runs. My ex had several and loved them.

Veg twin tank conversion is a bonus.

It looks like an X on the back Gra in the third pic.

My mate was only saying yesterday that hes thinking of getting rid of his 2.4 hilux and getting a 3 litre 4-runner. :think:

This looks perfect for him, and the veg conversion is a bonus. :thumbup:

I will tell him to get on here and have a look. :icon-wink:

Cheers guys.

Gra it is an SSR-X

This one was only fitted with one battery from the factory. The twin batteries was on option. Oh and it starts great. :thumbup:

Its a great machine and I had all intentions of keeping it but I have been offered a Hilux pick up that I have been hankering after for a while and the owner has now decided to sell it to me. The hilux is in Milton Keynes hence why I will deliver it for free anywhere between here and there :D

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back