Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1HD T.

Reminds me of back in the 70's. Taking pics was a pain in the neck as digital cameras had not been invented but I do have one.
IMG_20200510_0005.jpg

Proper boys toys! Can help but smile watching the two videos.
Sounds lovely!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thanks for the compliments fellas.

Looks great.

I’ve maybe missed this part, but what is it going in?

Looks great.

I’ve maybe missed this part, but what is it going in?
Being packed as we 'speak', should be arriving in Spain sometime next week to go in my 80. :whistle:

Regards

Dave

That looks amazing, so much time and effort gone into it, hope it goes to a good home!.

sorry dave, the spanish postal service has let you down again..

View attachment 327811

View attachment 327813

not my 80 for the record.

Both me and @AndycruiserguyLomas have been struggling to get a speedometer to my, it all started in February! :angry-screaming:

Now having given up with that one now lost somewhere.I remember when governments were proud of their postal services...whatever happened to that, oh I remember......it was privatised! :thumbdown: On the brighter side, Andy may have one that he is going to send over. :thumbup:

I didn't get my licence back at my last visit to the Neurological team a couple of weeks back, health good and improving all the time, but have to wait until May before the next review, a legal requirement of there needing to be one year between fits, my last in June, so still doing odd jobs on the 80 and staying positive. :thumbup:

Regards

Dave

That turbo looks lovely.. think I might have to get one of those.. can't wait to see the video

No, my engine is perfect mate, but stress is not good for me, the speedometer issue was a nightmare, coming to an end now as @AndycruiserguyLomas has found me another, to say the postal service here has been a nightmare! The fits are minor issues now, small changes in meds have them under control.

If anyone is crossing the channel in the next couple of weeks please let me know, we are trying to avoid the postal service and are looking for someone coming over in their car might be happy to bring the speedometer with them.

Regards

Dave

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I'm hoping to drive over to France early Jan for a bit of Skiing, where about are you?

Hi Dave,

I'm hoping to drive over to France early Jan for a bit of Skiing, where about are you?
I live on the Murcia/Almeria coast (rilly rilly orible ), if @AndycruiserguyLomas or I can't find some coming this way earlier we will try a courier service, I am keen to get it installed with other stuff I am doing, but depending on progress you may get a call if you don't mind? :thumbup:

Regards

Dave

Back