Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2012 Dakar

Gary Stockton

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
zimbabwe
I know it's nearly over (and a diesel Mini is winning, and another is 3rd :shock: ), but can anyone tell me where I can watch highlights on a channel that's not owned / controlled by BSkyB?

5th overall (so far) is a Saffa in a Hilux. Lots of 200s have dropped out :cry:

Cheers

Should be great to watch the highlights.

Hope we can find some where

Gra.

I try to watch the highlights on Eurosport but tend to start screaming about 5mins in because it is so bad! The minis and Hilux look interesting - Go Ginel! :)

Never mind that, what about the darts? A bit at lunchtime then wait til 23.20 for highlights. This is a major UK event, an annual fixture with more passion than a flamenco dancer's underpants. How crap is that, BBC?

With hours of programming to fill, you would think that something happening live all day would be a dream. It's not even on the red channel.

Chris

The highlights shows are all available on torrent. Indexed at everyone's favourite torrent site ;)

One of the 200's had a huge roll,, it looked like it was destroyed but they said they keep going with it. That Hilux sounds effing awesome!!! I think it has a Tundra V8 in it? or an IS-F lump in it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A bit of research & the engines the Hiluxes are running are Lexus GS460 or LS460 engines, cool bits of kit.

Makes me want a v8 again :)

Is the 460 in the LX & GX (Lexus) not a V6?? I know the GX470 used the same V8 the 100 series has, but thought they'd been replaced by a V6?

Probably wrong ;)

Back