Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

7 Land Cruisers.

Youve been googling again, havent you ? Haha.
Good luck with your search, you may find more cruisers up there than you knew about.

There are indeed more questions than answers, which happens on forums, but at times there are more answers than questions, some irrelevent, b/s and unrelated, oh and occasionally humorous.

Shame you didn't call yourself Combineman instead of Tractorman, then we could have sung the song, :music-listening: Cuz I got a brand new combine harvester An' I'll give you the key Come on now let's get together In perfect harmony, except if were in the Partner Stove thread.:music-guitarred:

Perhaps you can answer me this question, as I'm not sure where we go from here, I'm presuming that you've been on this LCC for a while and know the do's and dont's.

Should I move from the Introduce Yourself thread to another thread in the forum, I don't know what the protocol is, or perhaps we should Self Moderate.

Chao, nos vemos el martes.

You can call me Eddie, Eddie you can call me Al, - Combineman - what you like, I've no idea of all the do's and dont's, constantly being educated.
I dont know where you should to be on the forum, entirely up to you I think - you're asking the wrong person, perhaps someone more knowledgeable will come along and give the full m.o.
so you see, more questions than answers Partner.
Do you grow corn on the mountain ?

Buen día Eddie, Al, Combineman, and Tractormain,

Hope you are all well.

No we don't grow corn on a moutain, I'm no expert on growing moutain corn but I think it might be difficult to plough as the plough would keep falling off the moutain, gravity.
Also we don't have a moutain, we have in places a large steep hillside that is forested, and that also would be rather difficult cultivate in places, we do however grow corn in the flat lands of the valley. We do have some fruit trees, not orchards just some old individual trees and a couple of fig trees and a big olive tree.

My Wife, my number 3 Son and I live in the villa, it's well over 100 years old, not sure how old though, all the other comrades all live in a mixture of mobile (not so mobile) homes and yerts scattered about the commune.

Are there any other LCC members in Espana?

Hasta Pronto,

Guru.

Thank you, Eddie,
I think we get on well, as I have tractor and combine, No?
I thought you had plenty of corn there.

My mistake in wording of mountain, although LC would make it up there easy, as the windbag Clarkeson did in a Lamerover with support, (but no spanking)

Gravity is not so bad though, I like it on my roast beef, but I suppose you have the wild bores out there ? I understand they get very wild if you hassle them.

Funny you mentioned yurts, on a Google earth search I found what I though was at least one of those in a mountain/hilly section of forest. I didn't see any free gas bottles though.

There are other members on here in Spain for sure, (no names mentioned, as they would have introduced themselves to you if inclined)

Hasta la vista baby, - I'm getting the hang of your lingo already !

Last edited:
Good news everyone,

I've found the 40, I've even sat in it, and did it bring back some memories, also found a couple of old black and white photos in my late Farthers possessions, I think they were taken back in the 50's, I'm even sitting in it then, on my Grandfarthers lap.

Btw, 'hasta la vista', especially with 'baby' added to the end is not used that much here is Spain as a goodbye, although it is in the Spanish lannguage, meaning literally "until sight" the baby on the end is used more in Hollywood. Ha, ha.

Hasta luego is a more common way to say goodbye, so.....

Hasta luego Land Crusier amigos :wave:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done for finding it Franky, it must have been well overgrown by now, sounds like a job for the combine or tractor man to remove it from the jungle
Do you think you can revival it for genera use ?

Sorry I haven't got a complete grasp of the language yet, I havent completed the course and instructions are not werry clear, hokey cokey, mi compadr ?.

Buen dia chapel gate,

Although I haven’t been to the land of my fathers for quite some time now, I am told by number 1 and number 2 sons who both reside in Bristol, that free speech is dead in England, but freethinkers are still alive.

Here in the commune free speech is still alive and encouraged, positive or negative, but rudeness is not tolerated and will be simply ignored.

So please do think of something to say, we’ll look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Hasta luego

Guru.

Hi and welcome great lot of landcruiser you have we will have to have lots of photos so
Come on get snapping all best I love them All but the 40s r the best

Hello TT2,

Thanks for your warm welcome, we would love to post some pictures, but have a look at our post #14, we are trying our best.

Yes I loved the old 40 when I was younger and my Granddad and Dad were alive.

Good morning comrade Tractor man,

Apparently some comrade members just don’t know what to say, you seem to post a lot on your LCC, have you got anything to say?

Look forward to your insights!

We thought this was quite a lively club, but seems to have gone quiet.

Hasta la vista, baby, ha ha.

Ah Eddie, buenos noches sensor, I thought you were digging the 40 out as you sparked some initial interest, or maybe have one or two of the famous siestas, accompanied by much barley juice as one used to say.
I'm obviously not one that doesn't have a lot to say, but surprised there wasnt much interest in what landcruisers you have and possible parts you have.
I dont post lots in relation to some, (there are high point scores for that), usually mainly relevant stuff with no b/s - this thread excluded of course, with the occasional humour to break up the seriousness, although seriousness is the mainstay for info etc.
That was shown in your post on the another thread, where someone pleaded for help with their transmission, and you gave a serious answer, but was not acknowledged - it happens a lot on forums, usually with one hit wonders.
As you have noticed, a bit quiet, but not unusual - depends on the topic and what time members have.
Hasta siesta.

Hi and welcome great lot of landcruiser you have we will have to have lots of photos so
Come on get snapping all best I love them All but the 40s r the best
Hola Tony,

The comrads and I are wondering if we could have some photos of all your LC'S, especially all your 40 series.

Adios.

Welcome! Any chance of some pics of your cruisers?
Hola comrad Karl,

The proletariat like your name.

The comrads and I are wondering if we could have some photos of all your LC'S. What have you got? a 200 or 300 series maybe:laughing-rolling:

Adios.

Interesting, so what model of land cruiser's do you have?
Hola I Wan,

What model's of Land Cruiser's do you own? Are they all road worthy? I try to follow UK events where possible, I see there's a concerted attack on ICE cars in most of the western world by the governments and the WEF, but especially in your great country of Wales, and even more especially on Diesel cars, and Deisel cars with big engines like most Land Cruisers.

Adios.

Hola again Franco.
Yes, you are correct, we are being hammered here in the UK by the WEF who control our government amongst others.
My road fund license is up for renewal on my 120 an ever increasing, whopping great £675 for 12 months, allowing me to drive on pot hole riddled 'roads'
I'm currently having a siesta in our Spanish heatwave here.

Hola again Franco.
Yes, you are correct, we are being hammered here in the UK by the WEF who control our government amongst others.
My road fund license is up for renewal on my 120 an ever increasing, whopping great £675 for 12 months, allowing me to drive on pot hole riddled 'roads'
I'm currently having a siesta in our Spanish heatwave here.
Hola Tractor Man,

Nice to hear from you, or from any member.

Yes, my #1 & #2 sons, who as I have already mentioned live in Bristols West Country UK, are telling me how ICE cars are being 'hammered' and battery operated cars are not very popular, exept by the rich elite.

It's not a heatwave it's called summer, in summer here in Espana it tends to get hotter than winter, thats why the two seasons are called summer and winter, of course the scaremongers would have us belive that we are all going to spontaneously combust in a climate crisis :laughing-rolling:
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Adios:greetings-wavingye:
:laughing-lettersro:

Hola Franco ,

Although we are retired we are always vey busy so it is often several weeks between me getting on here unless there is a specific 40 thread. Anyway, welcome and, as you can see from my avatar, we have a 40 series which is our only vehicle so goes on road and off road, mostly in the deserts of Tabernas and Baza and in the permitted parts of the Sierras as we live in the eastern end of L'Alpujarra.

My daughter lives in Bristol which is certainly one of the few alternative and progressive cities in the UK.

I would like to see photos of your 40 but understand the situation as you explained it.

Regards,

Rodger

Back