Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80Parts,Diffs,Bash plate, FSM,Winch Mount, Gen Tool kit

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Following on from The sad end of my cruiser I now have a garage load of parts which I'd like to see go to a good home (ie where they'll be used- hence they are now on the forum). A few posts to cover!

Front and Rear Diffs- front diff needs a new Ring and Pinion, rear in perfect condition (removed to re-gear which never happened). No actuators. £150 the pair
th_IMG_2573.jpg

Transfer guard as made by Gav on the forum- have all the fixings (somewhere- just no photographed)- nevre fitted, some very light scoring from moving round the garage! can't remember how much originally- think £55- will take £40?
th_IMG_2575.jpg

Factory Service manuals- All of them for the 80 seris- professionally printed (black and white double sided) and ring bound from the PDFs widely available- think i paid getting on to £70 for printing (or something silly) as their are just hundreds of pages here- offers?
th_IMG_2600.jpg

Winch mount- came as an upgrade for my TJM winch bumper - it was quite expensive, and allowed you to fit 12,000lb winches. Could be a good start for someone making their own bumper? or who was happy to butcher a standard bumper which this should fit behind. It goes between the chassis rails. Not sure on value- would like £75 but open to offers.
th_IMG_2605.jpg
th_IMG_2606.jpg

Genuine tool kit- saved it from the 80- offers- as no idea where to start on value!

th_IMG_2604.jpg
th_IMG_2607.jpg

p.s. pictures are all clicky to a larger size!

Back