Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

93 is the one to have! Is it the new 97?

Ahh, well you see that first one has clearly been expedition prepared hasn't it.

But hey, they're both pretty tidy! Has CF risen from the grave do we think? They're certainly priced not to sell.

Chris

I like the £2000 steering wheel in the first add saw it last night and pissed my self laughing

I like the £2000 steering wheel in the first add saw it last night and pissed my self laughing

Aah that makes sense now. Take the steering wheel off and the value is much better!

Yeah, matches the screwdriver stuffed in the rear OS passenger door card.

Fair does for seeing the screw driver.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Preeeety sure that is actually an expedition screwdriver...

Could be wrong.

C

Could be wrong.

C

Goes with the expedition under-slung auxiliary fog light... for what I ask? I suppose it may come in handy if one of the other 2 fog lamps fail... oh and it's constant 4WD don't forget.

Thinking of making up the most outrageous advertising description comprising e-blag quotes... Could be a laugh :icon-wink:

To be fair Clive, as it's a VX Limited - it doesn't have the two door mounted fog lights. It's an import.

But a great idea - I really love it when they say 'Incredibly rare manual 24 valve' Perhaps not as rare as a 3 door auto though. :whistle:

C

Just taking the pee a bit Chris, the language of these adverts always makes me smile. No reflection on the cars at all just the knowledge, or lack of it, of the writers.

Also, it mentioned a new "24v battery" that can't be right surely? I think the screwdriver is a cunning disguise for the automatic drop-down rear driver's side door window. Very rare and collectible, must be worth another 2k or thereabouts!

:whistle:

I love it when they say Air Con, diff locks, cruise etc, when any fool can see it plainly hasn't. Oh folding heated mirrors that's a great one. And front fogs. Eh?

C

Could be wrong.

C
Not only an expedition screwdriver..... it looks like a tactical expedition screwdriver which are highly sought after.

Last edited:
Oh my! You mean the one with the special aircraft grade plastic handle?

Awesome!

C

Oh my! You mean the one with the special aircraft grade plastic handle?

Awesome!

C

I don't think you're taking this very seriously Chris. Look closer, it appears to be a wooden handled screwdriver. They're getting rarer by the minute, there's a good few bob's worth there mate, a good investment, mark my words!

Well spotted Clive, in fact it's the wooden handled stream crossing screwdriver which will be easily recoverable if dropped while fording, rarer than rocking horse poo them are. :icon-wink:

Pretty sure you cannot re-register a car to get a later plate.............if re-registered it would have an age related plate.
Or a Q plate.

As for the $2000 steering wheel......well take it off and sell it separate, 'cos I'm damned sure he won't sell it.

Last edited:
Do love the black one - manual with an automatic selector, where can I get one of them?

Ahh, well you see that first one has clearly been expedition prepared hasn't it.

But hey, they're both pretty tidy! Has CF risen from the grave do we think? They're certainly priced not to sell.

Chris
Location Oldham, so I would think yes, they may have.

Gra.

So not a built in custom tool accessory rack then Gra? Or maybe personal defence weapon storage system. Perhaps an auxiliary door handle mechanism.

C

Back