Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Adventure Overland Show 2016, at Stratford race course, Sept 24-25

3 nights camping in the Dales, with better facilities, and much better scenery £18...

Just sayin :lol:

Ahh but no Cruiser buddies Peter, that's what the extra is for. And all that atmosphere.

Fair point.

Has anyone bought their tickets for the show yet? Is it the standard '4-WHEEL WEEKEND CAMPING PACKAGE' we need to buy to be on the club stand?

I think you need the camping package and the display vehicle (free) application. From what I gather, we probably need to buy our own camping and entry, but KB is trying to work some club display stand entry for us with Tom. But I can't see any harm in applying for the free display permit in any case. But, I'd just hang on for KB to let us know once he's spoken to Tom. There's moire chance of me winning Lotto and having the cheque presented by a bevy of naked beauties than there is of the show being over subscribed on the day. The only down side with paying on the day is that you have to seal with a second wave of clueless idiots.

Yeah would like to join if poss, will be in my toysuki unfortunately as im still looking for a 100.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just found out National 4x4 Response is holding the AGM there too, which means free entry and free camping for 4x4RT voulenteers, so I may well make it there yet!

There you go Peter. Sorted. Where there's a will, eh.

Just found out National 4x4 Response is holding the AGM there too, which means free entry and free camping for 4x4RT voulenteers, so I may well make it there yet!
Seriously :dance:, any member of 4x4 response?

That's the impression I got Rich, I'll PM the quote as it wasn't posted in public ;)

Hi Guys,

Update is that we are all set for the pitch. Please go ahead and book yourselves in. Booking ahead is highly recommended. On arrival at the site, the gate staff will know about the 'Landcruiser Club UK' pitch and guide you to it, just let them know. When making the booking, as Chris said, grab the show vehicle option as well for free.

We might get the same area as last year with lots of room.

Long range weather forecast for the show weekend looks much warmer than last year.

Ideally, dont rely on venue facilities for much other than the shower block and toilets. Bring your own food and water and whatever else needed, while they are making a bit more effort this year - last years experience is that of no food, no drink, breakfast ran out etc

Regards

Thanks KB, can't be any clearer than that.

C

Just booked it, didn't see a show vehicle option though.

Ah, found it!

Last edited:
Look it's there Nick, no, further over. That's it lad. Well done.

Have applied for our display passes, let's see if they arrive!

Will pay when we arrive, which will probably be on the Thursday afternoon, when are others planning on arriving?

Andy

Hopefully Friday afternoon if I can cancel a job in Chelmsford.

Friday evening sometime. Hopefully finish work at 4pm then the joys of m25 and m40 so...

I might not be able to make it this year, truck has problems, :cry: so If I do come I'll pay at the gate.

I hope to be there sometime friday afternoon. Just me on my own this year.

I hope to be there with my trailer but won't know if i can make it until Monday at the earliest .

Back