Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

...and we're back!

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Still a few bits to do and clean up but it's all here and working.

Seems to be. Going to take a little look around and get used to where things are.

I miss the old forum already.

Arf Arf

There is a lot of reordering to do, I'll make it the same as the old one.

Great! :)

Will we still have the post options along the top of the page?

View unanswered posts | View active topics View unread posts | View new posts | View your posts

They should be around somewhere.

I've noticed that a number of threads do are not showing up. The 120 section for example only has 8 threads in it :(

Ok, found the problem. F-ing importer orphaned thousands of posts. Should be simple to re-map them but I can only do it sneakily through the day from work.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No it's simpler than that, you have the default display age as 1 month for each forum section. Change that and all will reappear.

If you go to the bottom of the 120 section for example you will see it.

What happened to Bat21 :(

Apart from the nail bitting hours last night I was unable to access my favourite forum all looks ace. Well done

phew, found it. Is it me or was that anti spam thing where you have to decipher the characters a fecker. Took me about 6 or 7 attempts... or maybe I just gotta lay off the rum....

Either way looks good.

Looks like the same thing that happened to Bat21 has happened to me, no posting history has arrived
Apart from that new format looks great, and its as fast as a very fast thing for me

Thanks Paul.

Odd though, having a look at the data in SQL and there are multiple 120 sections with the posts spread across them. It would appear each time I ran the import it re-created the section but then did not put the posts against the correct section. Wonder if that is the case or if there is something wrong. Will investigate.

Ryan, you're not the first to say that. I had a couple of emails this morning from people saying the same. All in your rum club? :)

Paul, the import matched your Bat21Test account by email so did not create a new one. I've renamed your test account to "normal". Hoping all the stats will follow.

Whoops. Was logged in as Admin when I answered.

Nice one, felt lost for the last hour last night before going to bed.

Julian, you were also logged in before the import was done so guessing that has something to do with it. I'll see if I can re-link the posts

Julian, you were also logged in before the import was done so guessing that has something to do with it. I'll see if I can re-link the posts
Thanks chap, thought that might be it

Back