Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any members from South Africa and happy christmas

Bund

Country Flag
great_britain
Happy Christmas

Anyone know of some good places to try for parts in SA for my 70 series? I'm there for 10 days soon and due to the popularity on the LC's there and with the warmer climate I just thought I might be able to find a fuel filler neck out there. At the moment the only way i'm getting one is kindly from Ben and he's in Tasmania but I go SA on the 29th so thought i'd have a ring round while im there.

Cheers

There is a good breaker just outside Pretoria on the highway.

I think it's called n4x4.

Regards Stu

Cheers Stu, I’ll look them up.

Sorry n1 4x4 they are a bit crap but once you complain and the owner gets involved they do.make a small effort.

The 70 series Utes/Pick up's have a different filler neck but the 76 wagon one should be the same, if its not a duel fuel tank model. :think:

Good luck finding one, if you dont find one I will send you one of my ones when I'm back on the mainland. :thumbup:

Cheers lads and again Ben!!

I’ll try N14x4 by email and follow up with a call see if I can get anywhere.

I have a part number 77201-60200, sound about Right?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That’s the one then. Thanks for confirming - would think it’s easier to find, i’ve Been googling via part number and not having much luck.

Hi David,

Yeah that was the plan, I originally ordered it from Milner and then they cancelled, then ordered through amayama and then they cancelled the order last week and said try again in 4 weeks and Toyota said March but could be later.... not going well on the new part front

Back