Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any smart phone holder solutions out there?

Gorm

Country Flag
norway
Could you guys provide some inspiration?
I'm looking for an elegant phone holder solution for my car. How have you done it in your LC90?
Preferably it would sit in front of the inclinometer cluster, or to the right or left of the speedometer cluster (as illustrated below).
The phone is a standard motorola, nothing special about it.

1682596278309.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks everybody. I ordered a Ram Mount as shown in post #3 above. With adhesive pad, short extension arm and an X-mount. Unfortunately the X grip interferes with the buttons at the right edge of my phone, so it cannot be used. Yes, I should have thought about that.:flushed: If the X grip had worked I would have ordered a longer arm in order to locate the phone exactly where I want it, to the right side of the steering wheel.

The X-grip seems to secure the phone very well. A good thing for those who ride on bumpy roads, or off road. But I'm not happy that you need two hands to operate it.

I found a cheap magnetic mount that I've attached to one of the vents. I works quite well, but it's not suited for bumpy roads, and it restricts where I can place the phone.

I'm considering to try out a Quad-lock with suction mount and mag head. With this I think I can get the phone where I want it.

1683544548304.png

Back