Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone got a remote fridge temp display?

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Been looking at wireless fridge temp senders and displays. It's not unknown for me to pull the plug out of my fridge. To the point in fact that I have hard wired the main one in now. But with the Morocco trip looming I do worry about fridge temp and the freezer losing power. There are dozens out there and some are actually weather stations but it seems that they work just as well telling you it's cold as they do telling you it's hot. The displays tend to be a bit wall mounted rather than dash friendly. They aren't that much money and some even have multiple sensors so you can have on in the fridge, one in the freezer, one in the cab and one in your roof tent. Even one under the bonnet. You can set the display to toggle between all the sensors and trigger low and high alarms etc.

Just don't know which one to choose. Anyone tried these? There are good reviews of each product on places like Amazon. The new Waeco CFX range has a built in feature to work with a remote display but that only works with the CFX.

Thoughts?

C

Hmm replied but it's gone. Look at the Engel remote display - hard wired and does fridge and ambient temps. Very good stuff really.

Back