Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ARB stuff

toolsplus

Country Flag
portugal
for ARB stuff do you guys recommend Arbil or Devon 4x4?

i'm more interested in service than price

cheers

ps
do ARB still make rock sliders for my truck?

Last edited:
Don't forget LRS offroad, they source from the importer Arbil though,
but price and service good from lrs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Devon's service has always been very very good (for me) but quite often the item comes direct FROM Arbil. What they can't really do is give YOU a better price than they give Devon. Or Devon wouldn't deal with them, yes? Quite typical for the importer to be more expensive that the retailer. I have bought direct from Arbil on a number of occasions but only on a special.

ARB's rock sliders are 'in development'
Freewayslatitude have stopped making them

any other suppliers guys?

cheers

I've always been very happy with the service from Devon 4x4! :clap:

Where did you read there in development? :think:

I find that hard to believe, the market over here is huge for ARB bull bars, side bars, safari snorkels, OME suspension etc. etc. So quite often ARB, Kaymar, Safari etc. have the parts designed, made and ready to sell before the new models even hit the dealerships (Toyota, Nissan etc. usually loan them a car months before they officially go on sale, for development of accessories!) :icon-ugeek:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've always been very happy with the service from Devon 4x4! :clap:

Where did you read there in development? :think:

I find that hard to believe, the market over here is huge for ARB bull bars, side bars, safari snorkels, OME suspension etc. etc. So quite often ARB, Kaymar, Safari etc. have the parts designed, made and ready to sell before the new models even hit the dealerships (Toyota, Nissan etc. usually loan them a car months before they officially go on sale, for development of accessories!) :icon-ugeek:

emailed Arbil and Devon 4x4,both said the same thing,'in developement'

getting stuff for my 120 is a complete PITA
been trying to buy rock sliders and a steel rear bumper for weeks now
Harrop-Eaton don't answer emails re their E-locker

can't wait to get an 80 as well
'cause getting anything to customise an 80 is a breeze

so; does anyone know who has developed,made and can *supply* rock sliders for a 120?

cheers

Last edited:
I will contact ARB HQ in the new year because I believe Arbil/Devon are wrong! :icon-smile:

I believe TBR are the importers for ARB, they sourced me a winch bumber for my 60 from Scandinavia somewhere as it was a discontinued model.

Google search trbuk are UK supplier for arb and others rear bumper they might be able to source a kymar with rear spare swing away

Back