Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BEB's change?

Bodhi

Country Flag
wales
Quick question if a 12V LC 80 has already had its BEB's changed for ACL'S can you forget about them or should they be changed again after another 100 miles?

Cheers

Richie

A change at 100 miles would be a little overkill....:icon-biggrin:

I have yet to see anyone check the BEB's using ACL's after 100,000 miles so have to assume no one has bothered yet?

regards

Dave

Haha meant to put a 'k' in there. (Dame predictive text)

So they should be okay if they are ACL's?

Be interesting to know if anyone has done over a 100k and then dropped them out for a look.

I have no evidence but doubt there would be an issue. FWIW the fact it only takes a few quid and a couple of hours I would not be to fussed to checking mine at 100,000.

When I get a moment I will look through my 'MUD' thread (link in sig) and check out how many miles I have done on them, I doubt it is anywhere near that since I did them, now around 240,000 so will check thread later.

EDIT: Just checked and mine were changed at 184,000 miles so only done 56,000 miles on them so far. I would add that 100,000 miles in my car where I live would be 100,000 miles. A car used in a town, city or built up area that has any traffic will have more 'hours' as well as miles on it than mine.

regards

Dave

Last edited:
Back