Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Check injectors?

If you coolant is on low make sure the system has been bled properly. I fill the tank to the B mark, heater on full make sure car comes up to temp give it a good blast for 15 mins. Then top-up if necessary and monitor.

When I got mine the system wasn't bled properly and the one time a garage worked on the cooling system it wasn't bled properly either

If you coolant is on low make sure the system has been bled properly. I fill the tank to the B mark, heater on full make sure car comes up to temp give it a good blast for 15 mins. Then top-up if necessary and monitor.

When I got mine the system wasn't bled properly and the one time a garage worked on the cooling system it wasn't bled properly either
I definitely be doing that.

I came across this post when I was online I think this is the model I have.

I checked the v5 and it's showing that 243g for 200bhp

Would that make any difference to the injectors readings earlier?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230729_165413_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_165413_com.android.chrome.jpg
    462.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20230729_165713_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230729_165713_com.android.chrome.jpg
    331.8 KB · Views: 14
Btw has the coolant been drained? How much did you put back in - or is it a bit of an unknown quantity at this point?

Hmm is yours an invincible? As far as I know the invincible is an LC4 with a tuning box fitted by the dealer. Other people on here will know for sure and TonyCY will definitely know on the other board

Btw has the coolant been drained? How much did you put back in - or is it a bit of an unknown quantity at this point?
I think we only fixed hose and topped up.
My radiator might be rotten I was able to brush some flakes off it touching it. Might need changed.

Definitely be keeping an eye on it and il do a test on it tomorrow.

Hmm is yours an invincible? As far as I know the invincible is an LC4 with a tuning box fitted by the dealer. Other people on here will know for sure and TonyCY will definitely know on the other board
It is an invincible 2006 Oct.
Might be worth finding out if it is. I might need need to look for different readings on techstream because of the extra

I could put a post on another thread to find out?

Have you got a tuning box? I think they were added by dealers. TM will probably know more when he reads this!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back