Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

body lift +5cm hand made

chris lc90 said:
its so easy and here in greece they ask a lot of money..700euro for the materials and 500e for the work and the installation.
the last year the price has a reduction 350 euro to 500e totally..
the real costs is 45euro to 55 euro

and i do it alone as u ll see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygHQCod_ ... re=related

if u need anything (details) its my pleasure to help u

well done
very impressed
were all the lifting blocks the same height

I posted a pretty comprehensive pictorial guide on this a couple of years ago Chris. The lift kit here is about €70 and they ship Worldwide. Originally it didn't come with a steering spacer which is essential. I got hold of one and the kit now includes that too. I've lifted about 4 now.

Nicely done though. Is that a factory winch? Looks very tidy.

Chris

Chris said:
I posted a pretty comprehensive pictorial guide on this a couple of years ago Chris. The lift kit here is about €70 and they ship Worldwide. Originally it didn't come with a steering spacer which is essential. I got hold of one and the kit now includes that too. I've lifted about 4 now.

Nicely done though. Is that a factory winch? Looks very tidy.Chris

no, its not a factory winch..its a warn 9.5xp.its very strong and helped me under difficult conditions..but the electricity consumption(ampers) killed my battery..(optima ) 10.7volts..
very low..needs to install a second battery

chris lc90 said:
Chris said:
Is that a factory winch? Looks very tidy.Chris

no, its not a factory winch..its a warn 9.5xp.its very strong and helped me under difficult conditions..but the electricity consumption(ampers) killed my battery..(optima ) 10.7volts..
very low..needs to install a second battery

The winch mount, though, looks like it's welded on. Is that a factory mounting?

Here's what my front end looked like before I installed my winch...

DSC05577.jpg

BlueRock

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back