Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Canvas Products

Gary Stockton said:
Hmm - 'fess up - who did what ;-)
Poor quality control perhaps but the zippers on ours just don't work very well and make getting into the fridge a bit of a pain so I tend to leave it unzipped. I'm sure I could make them work properly but I'd rather just buy a higher quality cover :thumbup:

Gents,

I can get the cover for the same price as the other covers. The price will include shipping for SA plus local postage.

£65 pound plus local shipping (+/- £6) local pick-up in London Woodford free.

This is a good quality cover with decent insulation. You will not regret it.

Hi Dan

I'm pretty sure I will have one of these fridge covers & a couple of those bags that Fridayman had - I just want to check the sizes of the bags to see if they will fit behind the 3rd row of seats in the hundee...

Can they 'tweak' the sizes slightly if required?

Cheers

Gents,

I can get the cover for the same price as the other covers. The price will include shipping for SA plus local postage.

£65 pound plus local shipping (+/- £6) local pick-up in London Woodford free.

This is a good quality cover with decent insulation. You will not regret it.

Sounds good to me, I'd like to order one please, PM me if that's a goer.

Jon

I'll put you down for one. If ok I'll give it a week for others to add to the list. Please confirm that it is a Waeco 40 cover.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll put you down for one. If ok I'll give it a week for others to add to the list. Please confirm that it is a Waeco 40 cover.
ok, definitely a Waeco 40 cover I want, happy to pay up front when you're ready.

Gents,

Just to let you now I still have Luna 50/54 and Engel MT45 cover available,

Regards

Hi all,

I'll be placing a order for two Waeco CF40 covers. Please let me know if you want to order any other items.

Regards

I'm probably too late for the order you just placed and if so I can wait till you have another order to place but would they do a custom sized transit style bag? I'd be after a 420mm wide 3 box version i.e. about 1200x420x220mm. If the price were similar to the standard size then that would be a definite order from me :thumbup:

Did the Waeco fridge covers ever get produced Dan?

Were canvas seat covers ever on the menu for this group buy?

Last edited:
Any joy on the Waeco covers? Imight need one soon :)

Were canvas seat covers ever on the menu for this group buy?
Also looking for some good quality ones for the front seats (80). Done a search on the forum but can't find any reference (standing by to be made to look stupid again.....!)

APB Trading import Escape Gear covers which are very nice (I've a set on their way now from sunny South Africa - yay)

Back