Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cheap OEM 80 series rear brake pads £35

Simon can get you cheaper ones but they are Optifit.

Nice one Warren. They'll do for me. Bought.

Chris

They are the Optifit ones Chas, no idea what the actual difference is except one is cheaper than the other.

Pennies Chas, Pennies and it says that they are Optifit.

Either way, handy in the spares cupboard. Got new discs coming next week, stripping back brakes this weekend so all round it's going to be brake-tastic.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, I did see Optifit, the same as Simon's and I did say slightly cheaper. :whistle:

Pennies Chas, Pennies and it says that they are Optifit.

Either way, handy in the spares cupboard. Got new discs coming next week, stripping back brakes this weekend so all round it's going to be brake-tastic.

Chris
Chris, I have been meaning to ask you,,,,,,,,,,
Do you work, or do some thing on your truck every weekend?

I have never known any one as dedicated as you for "doing things"

I feel I could put money down, that you do "some thing" to your truck at least once every week.

Gra.

Graham, the simple answer is yes. Since getting my first 80 to today, I have spent pretty much every Sat and Sun other then the odd holiday or day when I actually get to drive it, working on the vehicle. Most of the time, I really enjoy it. I don't like football, I don't fish, go shopping or anything like that. OK I do like my shooting, but just haven't managed to get much of that in recently. In fact I am going to the range tomorrow for the first time in abut 2 years.

So really it's an all consuming hobby including those things that go along with it such as welding and machining.Of course this current one is just a practice run........

Chris

That's great, so I guess it is really your way of relaxing, to a degree,.

You work on your truck, ---not because it needs it, but it kinda' sooths you in a way, your toy, your baby.

Gra.

Chas was meant to say that the Optifit ones are 2/3 of the price from Simon so no point buying Optifit at that price, dunno how I forgot to mention that:oops:

Just as well I ordered them. Stripped rear brakes this morning - err, what linings? No wonder I had no brakes at Frickley. Discs looked knackered too and the handbrake shoes are missing in action as well.

Chris

Chas was meant to say that the Optifit ones are 2/3 of the price from Simon so no point buying Optifit at that price, dunno how I forgot to mention that:oops:
Ah! I didn't know what Simon's price was. so ignore my post.:oops:

Back