Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris Blake / Chris Green 90 ?

Paulpen

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Anyone local to him able to get hold of him ?

I brought a couple of bits (steering rack and rebuilt front prop) off him on July 29th.

The steering rack turned up on August 23rd but has a slight issue and I still have no prop.

Ive been trying to get hold of him since sunday via text, voicemail, facebook and Pm on here with no luck so wondered if anyone on here has another means of contact for him or lives near him.

I really need to get hold of him as ive now been two weeks without a vehicle due to waiting for the front prop so need to know whats going on asap.

Same it came to a public posting but I am getting worried that ive lost my hard earned :think:

I think someone else on here had a similar issue a couple of weeks ago and he did reply but I'm not sure if it got resolved?

Yea found that after having my concerns and was hoping it was a one off.
Shame really as seemed a really nice and helpful guy to start with !

Yea found that after having my concerns and was hoping it was a one off.
Shame really as seemed a really nice and helpful guy to start with !

Paul,

Patience, I'm afraid :icon-rolleyes:.

I bought a side step for my '95' from him and, like you, he seemed to go to ground.

I threatened to 'go public' and it turned-up - one month and two days after the funds were transferred.

He seems to be having trouble with his communications - at least that was the 'reason' given.

Many have risen to his defence so I think he's OK - just not on top of things.

You'll get your goods eventually :icon-wink:.

Bob.

Heard from him this morning so it should be at home when I get there tonight.
Think he's a nice guy but other has a lack of time or a combination of issues ongoing that he needs to get sorted ?

It wasnt there that night, or over the weekend or tonight.

Now renting a car for the week - getting mega expensive these parts !

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'm afraid that sounds familiar :icon-rolleyes:.

I had promises too, but after making sure that someone was at home for a week, waiting for a van, I realised it wasn't coming. It was another three weeks or so (and further PMs) before it finally arrived.

Fortunately I wasn't dependant on the '90' as the '100' had taken over the towing duties and we have smaller cars for everyday use.

Annoying though.

Bob.

Well ive tried getting hold of him pretty much everyway now :
Facebook where he was very active and chatty up to recieving the payment
Tried adding his mrs on Facebook too (The paypal account seem to be in her name)
Tried emailing the Humber4x4 email
Tried messaging the Humber4x4 contact form
Tried both texting and leaving voicemails on his mobile number
Tried ringing the Humber4x4 landline number
Ive opened this thread
Ive private messaged him on here

I really cant see what more i can do but if it comes to going up north and getting my money back I will be - Im not really in a position where I can send a few hundred quid for fresh air and then even more to rent other transport while waiting for the fresh air to arrive.

I have both his company address and his home address now and from doing some digging it seems im at lest the third person that had had issus like this now - I cant help but feel if he was not know by some members on here there would have been alot more posts about the issue.

In summary id advise people not to ever send money to anyone by Paypal gift or bank transfer no matter what reputation they have - ive been folled once but never again and I certainly wont give up !

Ill keep this thread updated although I dont see there being many updates - esp since it shows that Chris has been online yesterday and has not contacted me since Friday !

Also seems he was active on Facebook messenger 20 hours ago !

I said it on the other thread too but I really do think it's bad form, circumstances or not a message would mean a lot....

Exactly - hes obv been on the forum and the messenger and his phone but ive heard nothing.

Not that any message would mean anything anymore - ive had promises of things next day that have not happened, stories of parcels getting seperated, stories of parcels ending up back with him etc

It's very, very bad form and I think you are absolutely right in highlighting the situation. Well done.

Amazing what you can find in an evening when the wife is watching the soaps aint it !

Seems someone on ebay is breaking Chris' Landcruiser just 10 miles from the Humber 4x4 postcode on this ebay account :
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=mx5-racer-newbie&_sop=1

So I thought maybe give it benefit of the doubt the may have been listed a while ago but oh no - listing were being created tonight after 7pm for both Colorado and household items.

Seems they also have some poor recent feedback :icon-surprised:

Id advise anyone that knows him or is in contact with him to urge him to sort this issue by the end of the week or ill be escalating things.

Yea I've seen that topic too but I can't seem to sign up to that forum as it crashes !

Well seems that Ebay account is Chris and discussed with him whats going on - came down to he would either get the prop to me by today or refund me.

Thats was wednesday night and I have no prop here and its now friday night so ill be chasing for a refund - if i can get hold of him again !

Finally got hold of Chris this week by text and now have a refund back in my Paypal.

Glad its all over tbh

Good to have closure. Doesn't sound like a reliable chap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all. Paulpen I was wondering if you could PM me the addresses you have for him as I am also unable to get hold, and he's got £800 of my money and it seems I am probably not going to be receiving the bumpers / sliders gathering by everyone else's experiences.

have also tried all contact avenues, if you have something he definitely sees (or even answers) that would be most helpful.

Ill see what I can dig out but im currently between houses so all my stuff is all over the place :(

Back