Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colorado headlight levelling adjuster switch frame

Doodle

Garage
Discovered mine is looking none too clever and has cracked into 2 pieces so the switch is now rattling around inside the dash.

Went to Mr T...they say they don't supply the frame separately, so want £81 for a complete new switch. I don't bloody think so!

Anyone happen to have one around from a broken 90, or know someone who might?

Ignore. On a closer inspection it's intact, just a really naff design!

Nope...back for another dose of laser surgery :lol:

Ooh! sounds serious, hope it goes well for you Doodle.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Doodle....forgive me I picked your name randomly. I am trying to sell an item on the classified section but there is nothing obvious (unless I am missing something) to say how or where. Can you help and shed some light? Many thanks

Ooh! sounds serious, hope it goes well for you Doodle.

Ta, but it's not that bad (well...I don't think) :)

Had it done about 6 years ago, just waiting for some test results to see if it needs tweaking or if it's just being caused by my sinuses playing up and knocking my vision off slightly. I'm suspecting it's the latter.

I've actually considered hiding mine inside the dash coz it seems like every time someone else has been in my truck they play with it and leave it on the highest setting and i never notice until oncoming traffic responds with full beam .

So don't let anyone else drive the truck, surely? :lol:

Worse still the Mrs , who was scared to drive it before , was forced to use my truck to get to work on sunday night . Shes used it every night since because her cars in getting a new steering rack . I must have had 50 text from her so far raving about it , at work she was asked if she would sell it twice and all of a sudden she's renamed it the mean machine when before she called it "that thing"

Might need a combination lock the way things are going !

Last edited:
Thankfully my other half only drives mine if space is required or we're going somewhere where the standard of driving is poor (such as inside the M25), otherwise I let her chauffeur me around in her Fiesta.

Back