Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Comarnic - Romania - 2019

Top Draw that was Nick!..With or without sound..Im not a fan of the 120 as you know but Trevs looks good, and well capable.... Im a big fan of the Troopy (Also looks good) and of course the 80s.. So it rang all the bells for me, Stunning scenery as expected.. Thanks Nick... Bang on that 'wor'..:thumbup:

Only chopped an hour out of that section! That hurt!

How long was the ridge run ? Start to finish.. Its hard to get a scale of Speed and distance (if you know what i mean)... Is that a standard dash cam, Or more of a Go Pro type thingy ?

Well that day was 1.5 hours from road to the ski lifts, then we went down to the forest, thays pt2 and then we went back the same way. I had to make the looooooooong version first which is 3.5 hours with all the stops chopped out and now I'm breaking it into 3 sections. Not sure on the distance.

Hurry up with part 2 then!:lol:....Its raining and iv got nothing to do.....

Shouldn't be too long, it took ages putting it all together with the photos, now it just needs chopping! unfortunately though, Buffy the vampire slayer is distracting me :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Christ Yes! Every thing stops for a bit of Buffy..

Found it on amazon prime, I'm trying to defeat the boredom of the sofa! 2 series in 3 days....

Dont know if you (or anyone) Has NetFlix but there is a great Documentary called Untamed Romania About the wilderness and wild animals of Romania... Well worth a look..

on amazon too :) i'll give it a go when im buffed out

How long was the ridge run ? Start to finish.. Its hard to get a scale of Speed and distance (if you know what i mean)... Is that a standard dash cam, Or more of a Go Pro type thingy ?
it's one of these
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07CLSVZ53/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i wanted a rear view mirror kinda thing and i can leave that so when im driving the video is showing like a rear view mirror, when the trucks packed i can't see anything out the back and this sorts it

Ok, so i got distracted! First Buffy, then had to go back to work, happily could still drive a forklift, then a flippin pulmonary embolism, that was fun, so i'm off again....

the next bit

ps, i'm fine (that i know of:) )

Top Draw again Nick,..Did you get your Mash potatoes and Cheese ?... Thanks for putting that together...Any more...Do you get a Pulmonary Embolism if you stand up too quickly, Or is it the other way round.......Get well soon:thumbup:

@Higgy the last bit of that trip is uploading now, ready for lunchtime hopefully. Theres a couple more days out to do, a trip to the woods where I got stuck and the transfag I think. hopefully back to work next week so prob another month or two before I get to those!

Just what i needed, Nice break from painting the outside of the house, Clearing the gutters, And lord knows what else She can find me to do!.. Thanks Nick, Stunning scenery again.. Im looking forward to the next piece... :thumbup:

Good to see this run again Nick, superb videos mate :thumbup:
I took a ride up there the weekend before lock-down, and I’m glad I did, not sure when there’ll be another chance.
I was going to post up for signs of interest for an August 2020 visit, but it’s touch and go whether folks will be able to travel, and of course if there’s funds enough to make the journey.
I‘ll leave it a bit longer just yet, all you lot know it’s open house here, so if you want to come you know we’d be delighted. Likely the last week of August, depending where the weekends land.
Thanks again Nick, splendid job :thumbup:

Back