Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cups/drinks/mug holder

agbucks

My 105 has no cup or drink holders. Anyone know of a good accessory for the dash or door to allow me to store my cup or hot drink whilst on the move?

Cheers,
Andy

She already is but not properly house trained as she keeps spilling my coffee!

Look on the Slee offroad site - think there's one there you can get - for a price!

I liked the holder from my G-Class so purchased two for the 75..

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thanks for the last 2 suggestions - very helpful. i certainly like the look of the mudstuff examples.
Andy

Crushers said:
http://www.mudstuff.co.uk/Drinks_Holder.shtml
i have seen these in action. they work nice and take up little room when closed.
How is that going to keep liquid in a cup while on the move :doh:

The Ram cup holder swivels to keep the liquid level in the cup/bottle always level :thumbup:

isle of man said:
That has me thinking - what about this CLICKY
That looks way to blingy for my liking
pukeface.gif

Black is good :thumbup:

Cossack said:
That'd be handy if you end up on your roof :lol:
I don't think we had one in the Patrol..... I'm sure it would have performed very well if we had, now that would have been a great photo :D

<shrug>
they work, that is all i know. :think:
the ram is a nice looking design but i have never used that particular unit :?: so i have no first hand experience :| . i have used their lap top mounts in my vehicles and EXTREMELY well built. :clap:
i haven't seen too many 100 series ride rough or tackle the steep sidehills. :doh:

Crushers said:
they work, that is all i know. :think:
For a drinks holder to work while 'on the move' it needs a double gimbal to allow the cup to stay upright, the Ram one has this :thumbup: I can't see one on the Mud Stuff holder :think:

Not sure if this would work in a 105. But a lot of guys are running the land rover cup holders in the 80 series

cupholder1.jpg

Not my pic - borrowed from google :)

Back