Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

dammit why have I not got a garage.

nivapilot

Country Flag
england
Why can't I have a garage?

It's chucking it down here, hail and thunder, rain like it's going out of fashion and on a local trip this morning rear window mechanism came off and window won't move.

Got back home and ripped out the door card, window and mechanism, and took it down the shed to refit the metal and rubber bit back on the glass...and ain't that a PITA job?, ended up spreading the plates a little so that I could glue it back onto the glass...........then it started raining again...........hastily put a cover over the door/window and now sat indoors waiting for the rain to stop........and really wishing I had a garage to park it in and work on it.

Mind you I might need a larger than normal garage.. :p

great summer were having isnt it. :roll:

I have a standard size garage and even a 90 wont fit in it ............forget an 80.

chadr said:
I have a standard size garage and even a 90 wont fit in it ............forget an 80.

My wife and I were walking back to the car park earlier today and she said, where is ours then?

I said "that one, next to the transit van"......and it was as tall as the transit... :D

I'm lucky, my garage is 8mtr X 7mtr (inside measurements) and I had the roof raised .5mtr so I could get my 80 in with the roof tent on :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hate to rub it in...mid winter here, and today it was approaching 30 deg C and not a cloud in sight :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool:

Cossack said:
I'm lucky, my garage is 8mtr X 7mtr (inside measurements) and I had the roof raised .5mtr so I could get my 80 in with the roof tent on :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Can I come over and borrow it? :thumbup:

nivapilot said:
Cossack said:

Can I come over and borrow it? :thumbup:
There's two cars in there and one on the drive, but I'm sure we could move one out.

My garage is about the same size as yours Chas & sometimes I can manage to walk through it...

Dave Docwra said:
My garage is about the same size as yours Chas & sometimes I can manage to walk through it...
Tell me about it, just this afternoon I had to move five ally rims a Black & Decker workmate and a large toolbox to make room for a job I was doing :violin:

nivapilot said:
ignat said:
Hate to rub it in...mid winter here, and today it was approaching 30 deg C and not a cloud in sight :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :cool:

B*****d :?
Same here,

Sorry you guys are having a crap summer.
yesterday was 32, today will be 32.

It's just not fair.

Gra.

32 is way too much. Anything over 22 and I can't get anything done. I think you're in the wrong place :dance:

uHu said:
32 is way too much. Anything over 22 and I can't get anything done. I think you're in the wrong place :dance:
Yeah,

I know what you mean, , , , , ,

I started at 14:30 today
Done and out by 16:15

Gra.

Cossack said:
I'm lucky, my garage is 8mtr X 7mtr (inside measurements) ........:thumbup: :mrgreen:

That's bigger than my house! :roll: ;)

Problem with a big garage is you WILL fill it.

Myself and a mate rent a storage shed, It's 9m wide by 17 m deep. We thought "great, it'll take the few bits we want"

Now it contains 8 tractors, a 3 ton digger, 6 telegraph poles (halved) and an Audi TT.. Next month we have to find room for a '67 Mustang that's en route from California...

That's it, as soon as I find a space I find a bit of [strike:3f49dwrq]junk[/strike:3f49dwrq] useful piece for future use to fill it :roll:

BobMurphy said:
Cossack said:
That's it, as soon as I make a space my wife find a lot of junk to fill it :roll:

Fixed it :thumbup:

:lol:

Bob.
:naughty: No, she's always pestering me to get rid of all my [strike:1z6l9p1c]junk[/strike:1z6l9p1c] treasured possessions.

Back