Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Devon 4x4 - Anyone dealt with these guys?

S

sunnysingh

I have been in touch with a few companies regarding some suspension bits i need and not a single one has replied to my emails, apart from Devon4x4.

Anyone of you guys used this company before?? what was your experience like.

Ive used them for suspension. Had no problems and they were helpful on the phone.

Got a few bits and pieces from them, no issues

Got a safari snorkel for my 60 from them. They initially sent the wrong one. But they got a courier to pick it up then sent the right one.
Always answer emails and have agreed to get me some stuff from Australia if I want it.

They have been going years, i have used them for bits when i had an old discovery. no problems then and they are still going strong so cant be bad,

They are just down the road from me. Not to bad but normally a bit heavy on the prices though now and again have a bargain

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've visited their shop and picked up some bits, they seem a good bunch of guys. They stock some decent Ozzie stuff.

Owen

They are just down the road from me. Not to bad but normally a bit heavy on the prices though now and again have a bargain

And me, I'm about 11 miles
Not used them, but have spoken to them, very helpful

Yeh they're very fine, A very professional company who stock all the proper gear.

Used them many times and been to their place. Not had a problem with them. In fact, when I'd had a problem with something else, they have been right on it.

Another thumbs up - bought much off them in the past. Good guys.

Back