Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Driving the French way

Well recovered not dropping it off the side of the road. Good on her!

Sorry to say matey but your missus was driving on the wrong side of the road!:doh:

Seriously though, my unit is by the docks. Regularly meet wagon drivers who forget which is the correct side, usually meet them on a bend too.

Sorry to say matey but your missus was driving on the wrong side of the road!:doh:

Ha ha, hadnt thought of that!

Seriously though, my unit is by the docks. Regularly meet wagon drivers who forget which is the correct side, usually meet them on a bend too.

Easily done!

Steve

Was that French she was speaking? :)

Was that recorded on one of those 'in case you have a crash' video recorder things?

Yes, potty mouth!
And yes, it was, both the Cruiser and the van have them in now & I even lashed out 20€ on one for the dogs to wear last week - I doubt that will be any good though ;) The price includes a collar!
Toys toys and more toys!
Steve

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes, potty mouth!
And yes, it was, both the Cruiser and the van have them in now & I even lashed out 20€ on one for the dogs to wear last week - I doubt that will be any good though ;) The price includes a collar!
Toys toys and more toys!
Steve

Do the dogs swear in French too Steve? :lol:

Probably :) they are however Bi-Lingual - if they don't do what you want 1st time, try in the other language, then they think, 'crumbs he means it' !

lol

:lol: That's a bit like my 5 yr old daughter, her mum asks her to do something in Romanian, no response. Then I ask her in English, and she does it!

It drives my wife crazy:icon-rolleyes: :lol:

Back