Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

EBC Pads & Disks

mjmcgowan

Hi All, We're about to be sent new pads and discs from EBC, just wondering if any one could advise us which pads and disks would be best for us.

They have suggested sending us yellow stuff pads, has anyone used these on a LC90, i think people normally go for the green stuff, we are fully weighted with overland gear too.

For disks, is there much difference between standard, slotted, slotted and drilled.

Re: ECB Pads & Disks

I've also read that most gor for green stuff, but couldn't tell you the difference to yellow stuff pads.... As for the discs, I have slotted which are supposed to keep the pad surface cleaner and provide slightly better cooling. "People" advise against drilled as they are prone to cracking (probably in isolated cases).

I have EBC Dimpled and Grooved Disc, cost me £120 off ebay. Looks great and better braking in the wet and and less brake fade. Then I am running Mintex pads which cost about £25 a set which are Brilliant.

I run yellow stuff pads and cant fault them they stop in the wet very well they can get a bit dusty though

Back