Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Empty axle 61

LandelSur

Country Flag
spain
Hello everybody,

Could someone tell me if the 61´s front empty axle (case) is the same for the one that has the block and the one that hasnt?

Thank you

Hello everybody,

Could someone tell me if the 61´s front empty axle (case) is the same for the one that has the block and the one that hasnt?

Thank you

I'm not sure I understand the question, could you be more specific? I have a 61 and cant see any difference to a 60 one.

Hello AndycrusierguyLomas,

The 61 can have differential lock or not have it.

My question is the following one: if the front axle housing of 61, i.e., the empty axle, is the same for the one with the lock as for the one with no lock.

I know that it is diferent for the 80 one. I do not know the 61's front-end housing. I have a 61´s front axle with lock, but I have to change the casing and I only get the casing of a 61 without locks. My question is whether they are the same or is there any difference.

Ah, lock.
That is something I cant help you with as I don't have one with factory lockers ( I think from memory they are cable operated) but I think I know a guy with a 61 with them and I will ask him tomorrow as he also has a 60 without to compare.
Leave it with me.

Back