Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finally an 80 owner

big-yin

Country Flag
scotland
So I finally found an 80 I liked, Stuart (stumog) very kindly had a look yesterday and based on this I put a deposit down and then went to pick it up today.

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/media/arrivedhome.2907/

Very happy, needs a few things doing but by in large, for a 23 year old car is awesome. More pics when its light and I've had some time.

Two parts of this fantastic forum I need to follow now I've got an 80 to go with my 100. :)

Happy days.

Michael

Well done Big Yin.... Id been looking at that Truck on Face book..Seems to have had an interesting life... Enjoy it Mate :thumbup:

So I finally found an 80 I liked, Stuart (stumog) very kindly had a look yesterday and based on this I put a deposit down and then went to pick it up today.

https://www.landcruiserclub.net/community/media/arrivedhome.2907/

Very happy, needs a few things doing but by in large, for a 23 year old car is awesome. More pics when its light and I've had some time.

Two parts of this fantastic forum I need to follow now I've got an 80 to go with my 100. :)

Happy days.

Michael
Boom!
Well done!
Enjoy.

Well done you can't have enough, I seen to have 3 now :icon-biggrin:

Well done you can't have enough, I seen to have 3 now :icon-biggrin:
It's a bit of an addiction . I got 2 80s a 100 and a mk 4 hilux. I really want another 80 too but Mrs is a bit selfish and won't sell her car to make room !!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's a bit of an addiction . I got 2 80s a 100 and a mk 4 hilux. I really want another 80 too but Mrs is a bit selfish and won't sell her car to make room !!!!
get a new mrs lol

Excellent news. Now the fun begins

Glad you enjoyed the ride home.

It does drive very well.

Did the chap cry he said he thought he would? Very upset to be selling it. Poor chap

Glad you enjoyed the ride home.

It does drive very well.

Did the chap cry he said he thought he would? Very upset to be selling it. Poor chap

He showed me the lpg side at Petrol station then headed off, nice guy. Need to remember what he said the buttons do now

He showed me the lpg side at Petrol station then headed off, nice guy. Need to remember what he said the buttons do now
Whatever you do. Don't press that red one...

Congratulations..

You will love the petrol 80.

I have both the petrol and the derv 80 and they both make me smile.

Congratulations..

You will love the petrol 80.

I have both the petrol and the derv 80 and they both make me smile.
That's the thing with them . Every time I drive any of my trucks even though the newest one is 20 yr old I feel like a king. Grin is ear to ear and I volunteer to do road trips just because I love driving them. Almost feel sorry for the guys in there shiny range rovers and mercs. As if they are missing out on something. Must just be a cruiser thing I guess. I've had almost every 4x4 going and nothing else does it.

That's the thing with them . Every time I drive any of my trucks even though the newest one is 20 yr old I feel like a king. Grin is ear to ear and I volunteer to do road trips just because I love driving them. Almost feel sorry for the guys in there shiny range rovers and mercs. As if they are missing out on something. Must just be a cruiser thing I guess. I've had almost every 4x4 going and nothing else does it.
Sounds like I should save up and get an 80 4.2 next ☺️

Back