Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

First (and hopefully last) viewing

Dan W

Garage
Hello, tomorrow I'm off to Aberdeen tomorrow, to view a 80 series landcruiser. I think I've done all my homework on what to keep an eye out for, so with any luck I'll be driving back in it on Wednesday.
Shame I won't have time to drive back over the cairngorms.
P.S. Does anyone want to buy a Surf?

Think one too many tomorrows managed to sneak in there, can't find edit function.

Found him....Surf007......he was asking in the classifieds.

Thanks guys he messaged me but I didn't realise I'd got a message till now, doh!
I bought the landcruiser so expect a flood of stupid newbie questions from me shortly :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great, we await in anticipation,

Gra.

Just a quick update. I'll post up a few pictures of it soon. There's quite alot to do on it mainly small things but trying to sort out the rusty bits first. Its gone off to a shot blasters today, and its going to have the underneath stripped, primed and repainted and then when I get it back I'll spend a couple of days with the waxoyl and get it ready for winter. Unfortunately I can't really get on with other jobs as the surf is occupying the garage space at the moment (Surf007 didn't work out as mines a 2nd gen and I think he's after a 3rd gen), but its gone on ebay today.
My first idiot question is incoming! Off to the wheels and tyre section we go :D

Back