Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

front arb drop links

McLean Racing

Country Flag
uk
Weres best place to get them from? Truck is strictly on road and not an offroader if that makes any difference. Got alot of knocking going on from the front right so im replacing all the arb bushes.and want to fit new drop links too.

Will pattern parts from places like Parkers be ok as i get discount there? Lol

Pattern will be fine.

Milners, roughtrax, mill autos etc etc

Roughtrax stock a heavier duty version now .

Go for roughtrax, I've had 2 milner ones break I ocasionally drive on farn tracks no serious off roading.

Bit of a thread jack but would anyone like to offer advice on extending the links for a 2" lift ? i have 30mm in my head front and back ?

Shayne,

I seem to recall that Chris fitted Nissan Terrano drop links on Lil' Blue, which were slightly longer........ that was quite a while ago, so the search function might be your friend.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers guys. I ordered the ones from roughtrax as i only want to be fitting these once lol

Good one.

Shayne - terrano front droplinks (either model terrano) are longer, but a lot thinner, i put them one as I have a 2" lift.

Work fine.

I was thinking of getting 4 new HD ones from roughtrax and having them extended as i'm back home this week for more funerals and while here i have easy access to any tool or skill you can imagine and it usually never costs more than a pint . Heavy duty extended by 40mm should compensate for the lift whilst at the same time giving suspension room to age and sink and they should last a long time .

Back