Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Funny how life throws you those little curve balls isn’t it? Ho hum.

SpinDrift

Supporter
Garage
Hopefully they are gone now ... but think of them as hic cups after a curry or a couple of pints :)

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
europe
Yes they're gone. I only have to take the steroids for three days so once they're gone so should the hiccups.

Firewout

Garage
Country Flag
belgium
Next thing is my teeth will fall out, nails come off, lose my hair, bleed from the eyes etc
Not with steroids afaik. But your balls will shrink and you'll get man boobs....:innocent:

silvercruiser

Hi Chris.

I haven't logged in for a while. and then when i do i see this!! i wish you well and keep up with that super positive attitude and kick cancer in the butt.

Gav Peter

Country Flag
england
Blimey Chris... Outstanding effort sir, hope all is still pointing in the right direction for you!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
europe
Hey Gav! How are ya mate? Long time long time. Hey, I know what a s****er eh. well it is what it is. I'm OK. Chemo starting to stack up a bit now. Sort of cumulative. No energy or strength which when you're trying to do stuff is a bit of a killer. Still, overland show this weekend. Time for some R&R. And hoepfully some spicy chicken wings

fbnss

Supporter
Country Flag
england
There are spicy and non spicy...sauce is slightly different as jack daniels was on offer and sold out, so we're debuting jack daniels honey bbq sauce :)

Gr8Yota

Country Flag
scotland
Just got here…sorry for being late. Keep that ‘glass half full’ attitude Chris. As Churchill said “You never can tell whether bad luck may not after all turn out to be good luck.”
He also said “If you're going through hell, keep going”.

You have the same fighting spirit thank you for sharing it with us