Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

G'day from Australia

AUS420FM

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone i'm Matt and I have a 2003 4.2 I6 N/A Ute (600XXXkms). My mods are a bullbar (I'm unsure of what brand, maybe someone from on here could help me out with that), scrub bars, genuine Toyota snorkel, genuine Toyota front flares, genuine +1 offset Sunraysia wheels, Mickey Thompson BAJA MTZ's, Iron man 4X4 long travel shocks, Terrain Tamer heavy duty bearings & seals, UFH radio and also a heavy duty tray. My plans are 3" lift, turbo, aftermarket 3" exhaust, new clutch & gear box, sound systom and some internal engine work. But all that will take a fair bit of time and $$$ to happen. She's the good ol' work ute thats going to get a new outlook on life and become part time work ute, part time Off-roader.

This is the big girl. The love of my life! :romance-heartstiny:
IMG_7337.JPGIMAG0149.jpgIMAG0147.jpgIMG_7056.JPGIMG_7068.JPGIMG_7067.JPGIMG_7069.JPG

Welcome to the club Matt. :thumbup:

Where abouts in OZ are you? :icon-smile:

Careful you dont trust that snorkel with any water crossings! There in 2 parts and sadly arnt waterproof! :thumbdown:

I'm in Queensland. And if they arn't waterproof I might get one of those sick aluminum ones and run it on the inside of it an keep the genuine Toyota one on he outside of it or looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck mate!!:greetings-clapping:

I like the stainless steel snorkles and I usually hate 'bling', but do they not dent easily??

Nice truck mate!!:greetings-clapping:

I like the stainless steel snorkles and I usually hate 'bling', but do they not dent easily??

Thinking about using the genuine Toyota snorkel as a case for the stainless one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Matt, great intro and great truck, super pics, I bet at sometime you will bump into Ben, he'es real keen.

Andy

Back