Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Genuine Toyo Parts

fridayman

Garage
Now that Ian has retired from the parts business, where are folks getting their genuine Toyo parts from?

Can't find the details now, but Ihave got my parts from the dealer that Crispin found in Alysbury.

Crispin said:
http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=11777&p=90612&hilit=simon+toyota#p90612

Simon is a top chap, good help and always has good prices.

There is also Parts King who is a user here.

You should move that thread to the "Recommend a Seller or Buyer" and that way it can be found as opposed to the depths of the lounge :whistle:

Here I go flying the Milner flag again. Love em or hate em, they are stocking more genuine parts now and at significantly less than the main stealer. If there is demand, they will have to listen. Cos I keep telling them. OK getting the special little widget that hold the digital clock in is never going to be a winner, but swivel seal sets, bearings, stub axles, wiper linkages, master cylinders etc are parts we all end up needing. It'd be great if we could get them to stock OEM filters.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
ive had nothing but good experiences with milner off road. even when the non genuine alternator i bought from them failed, they sent a replacement straight out, free of charge. :)

i wish i could say the same about all the other 4x4 company's ive dealt with. non of my dealings with west coast, devon 4x4, or off road armoury, have gone smoothly and without stress. :roll:

http://www.roughtrax4x4.com/index.php?doc=255 also seem to be selling a lot more genuine parts, although they do nearly always seem to be more expensive than milner. :)

they still dont seem to be interested in getting me some heated seat elements :whistle: :whistle:

I've put a sticky up for the various suppliers here

If you want to add more, PM me and I'll add to it...

had them in my watching actually and I am seriously thinking that these will be the ones :thumbup:

Milners ship all over the world. :icon-wink:

The orange bushes are polyurethane ones theyve had made. The purple ones are super pro. :icon-cool:

Last edited:
I dont know ive never bought one. :?

Back