Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Happy Boy!

Nice truck! Gonna miss seeing your 90 around, pretty sure you had the highest mileage 90 on here....?

Nice truck! Gonna miss seeing your 90 around, pretty sure you had the highest mileage 90 on here....?
actually it was one of the lowest - just turned 119k miles when we sold it :)

Don't tell him that, the next thing we know he will refuse to go out on trails, or stopping every 500 yards to dust it off! :icon-biggrin:

Regards

Dave
I wish :) Off to test the diffs before the snow hits ..... only minus 14 when I got back from dog walk this morning, no ice on cars though -

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As soon as it warms up a bit....was minus 14 a couple of hours ago.....!

Has an aux tank of 170 liters.. ..for when I come to Spain and fill up on cheaper diesel

HAhaha.
That works to do a few kilometers.
If you continue down (Canary Islands) you will find it cheaper.

Looks great. Wish mine looked so tidy. Is the inside set up equally impressive ? Cheers

Indeed it is. Water hot &cold) air compressor (+ air helper bags for rear springs) cab heater via webasto system, reversing camera, draws etc etc
:)
Just got a few personal things to add and we will ready!

I like the idea of a Webasto to heat the cooling water system in the winter... I’m definitely going to look into getting one this year, ready for next winter...

If I can suss the timer it will be a blast. At the moment I just switch it on a hour before we need it. Car warm and engine warm ;)

If I can suss the timer it will be a blast. At the moment I just switch it on a hour before we need it. Car warm and engine warm ;)

You just need to mod that so you can turn it on from the comfort of your bed for that extra touch of luxury!

Back